Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on, realistically what is the solution you're aiming for?

Tell me more.

Where does impeachment in the house lead to? I'm fine with her doing it but it seems like a dead end.

What is complaining about Nancy supposed to achieve other than lower voter engagement?
maybe if nancy was a little hungrier, and not a career politician who's a multi, multi millionaire :yeshrug:

but she just had to be the speaker :mjlol: her experience!!!!

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
maybe if nancy was a little hungrier, and not a career politician who's a multi, multi millionaire

but she just had to be the speaker her experience!!!!

Odd you used Trump's wealth as reason why he should be president...

Your opinion on anything is irrelevant and you're human garbage.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I know. The Repubs didn't care when they impeached a two term popular president in 98. In fact they took back the WH next election. This is one difference between the two.
The republicans took the White House back because the democratic candidate lacked a back-bone.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
telling blatant lies :mjlol: trump is a con artist. that's why he won't release his taxes

Trumps taxes aren’t just his version of emails/birth certificate. Just knowing how greedy/stupid he is there is a real chance it shows him getting paid off “legally” by a Russian organization or owning somebody a loan. Trump has never been under scrutiny in his life and it shows in everything he does. He might have paid taxes on money laundering.

Why is that so hard to say :snoop:

Because it would just lead to her bickering in public with Cocaine Mitch, or Ms. Lindsey, or some other a$$hole. As they lie to defend their false honor from accusations while screaming no collusion. It’s literally a do it or don’t say nothing situation.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Meh, Mueller testifying is whatever, I kind of doubt he's going to say anything we don't already know.

We already know he doesn't want to make any sort of call on Trump. He's probably just going to repeat what's in the report.