Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
This is why the Dems lose votes. Do something instead of just saying shyt :snoop:

What is their rational for not doing anything meaningful? fukking start the process of impeaching these motherfukkers. Even if it fails, at least they tried. Why are they acting like this? Are they just waiting for Trump and his cronies to do something more incriminating? Isn’t what we’re seeing enough? By doing nothing, it only increases Trump’s power and standing. They’re letting him get away with everything. It’s time to fukking do something :ufdup:
I know. The Repubs didn't care when they impeached a two term popular president in 98. In fact they took back the WH next election. This is one difference between the two.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pelosi has to go. Total incompetence on her end. At this rate we may as well have been stuck with Paul Ryan.

:rolleyes:

I know. The Repubs didn't care when they impeached a two term popular president in 98. In fact they took back the WH next election. This is one difference between the two.

pretty sure they cheated in that election too

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Anything?

That would be fine.

No.

Come on, realistically what is the solution you're aiming for?

Tell me more.

Where does impeachment in the house lead to? I'm fine with her doing it but it seems like a dead end.

What is complaining about Nancy supposed to achieve other than lower voter engagement?