Coffee thread

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So as I'm sitting here with my coffee, I am wondering how many people actually pay attention to the Servings Per Container section of their creamer?

Well, I don't actually use those "Coffeemate" flavored creamers.
I just use Half & Half.

But I'm looking at this quart container and it says there are 32 servings in this thing. So a quart of half & half is supposed to last a month?
Come on, son.

I'm not drowning my coffee in this stuff but best case scenario I'm going through this in like 2.5 weeks.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So as I'm sitting here with my coffee, I am wondering how many people actually pay attention to the Servings Per Container section of their creamer?

I just use Half & Half.

But I'm looking at this quart container and it says there are 32 servings in this thing. So a quart of half & half is supposed to last a month?
Come on, son.

I'm not drowining my coffee in this stuff but best case scenario I'm going through this in like 2.5 weeks.
Trader Joe's brown sugar oatmilk creamer slaps.

On a sidenote: That Kiss Cafe Coffee is probably some of the best coffee I've ever had. Top 5 (Better than Starbucks) and I've had coffee in 🇮🇹 so that speaks volumes.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I just use Half & Half.

Come on, son.

I'm not drowining my coffee in this stuff but best case scenario I'm going through this in like 2.5 weeks.
I haven't used creamer since I left the office years ago. Like Kenyans, and Colombians I just use milk.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't used creamer since I left the office years ago. Like Kenyans, and Colombians I just use milk.
I used to do that.
I just find that milk cools the coffee a bit too much because I have to use a little more of it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I used to do that.
I just find that milk cools the coffee a bit too much because I have to use a little more of it.
Overseas they use UHT Milk basically it's milk that doesn't need to be refrigerated until you open it.

But yeah you got to put in the right amount stateside to not get iced coffee.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

French press gang when I want to be fancy, but usually I just go for regular coffee maker.

I wanted an aeropress but never did...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

French press gang when I want to be fancy, but usually I just go for regular coffee maker.

I wanted an aeropress but never did...

The expensive french Press machines cost a grip. Besides you'd have to know good coffee and souce quality beans and roasts for the machine to make sense.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

I just use Half & Half.

Come on, son.

Creamer? :dahell:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hardly know her

mqdefault.jpg