Coffee thread

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I make it at home, only like the Donut Shop regular- at cafes I only get chai lattes I’m not crazy about coffee other people make

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
What don't you understand. Italian dude who was dating a friend of my girlfriend decided to stay at one of my Airbnb's we git into a talk about coffee and he left the thing with me.

You had an Italian guy grinding with your shyt 🤮

your beans tainted dawg:dame:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Trying some new things.

I ordered a bag of coffee beans from Kenya. And another bag of Sumatra Mandheling.

No idea if I will like either of these. But I felt like I needed to try something different besides the usual colombian coffee or french coffee.
In a few months when these are finished, I might try some Jamaican coffee

:lupe:

Go to a cafe and just try shyt. its a chill vibe anyway. they can help you find your pallet. plus you supporting your city :thumbsup:

Daps
Trying some new things.

I ordered a bag of coffee beans from Kenya. And another bag of Sumatra Mandheling.

No idea if I will like either of these. But I felt like I needed to try something different besides the usual colombian coffee or french coffee.
In a few months when these are finished, I might try some Jamaican coffee

:lupe:
Bro 100% Jamaican is the most expensive in the world. I say this because a lot of the coffee labeled Jamaican is a blend. I wouldn't even share it with friends.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
So as I'm sitting here with my coffee, I am wondering how many people actually pay attention to the Servings Per Container section of their creamer?

Well, I don't actually use those "Coffeemate" flavored creamers.
I just use Half & Half.

But I'm looking at this quart container and it says there are 32 servings in this thing. So a quart of half & half is supposed to last a month?
Come on, son.

I'm not drowning my coffee in this stuff but best case scenario I'm going through this in like 2.5 weeks.

What I add to my iced coffee is one pump of sweetener tops and some 2% milk...seriously you dont need any more than that and you can even use less because anything more drowns out the actual taste of the coffee....

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
They built a Dutch bros down the street and idk if it's just me but they put waaay too much milk in their iced drinks. If their espresso was stronger I can see why they do it but it drowns out the flavor of the beans, to me.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
This is good, and it’s relatively cheap

61SpMYptOfL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Otherwise, I just get Trader Joe’s, cold brew concentrate, and make iced coffee.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I make Viet style coffee at home with Cafe du Monde (-minus the condensed milk)

Sunday, I started doing a 2nd pour through to make some weaker coffee that I turn ice cubes.

Now I can't get to sleep until 4 am in the morning