Coffee thread

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Cheap ass Hawaiian hazelnut can with the old school coffee maker/pot mid-work night. Sometimes I’ll splurge on an extra large hazelnut coffee with 3 sugars from Dunkin’ Donuts
:noah:

You'll love this one; Kona 10% white macadamia blend.

Delicious, decadent, sweet, and very savory. Its almost like drinking a cinnamon bun.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Normally I’ll just drink some 8 o’clock or Bustelo at home before I head out to work…if I’m running late I’ll stop at Dunkin

I thought about buying a Nespresso machine…my cousin always talking good about it
The right brewer makes all the difference. Even a cheap but good one makes sense.

In fact don't buy a 1000 buck machine until you know how to use it. I fukked up my expresso machine and could've gotten it fixed with one part but I was in Kenya, Expensive mistake.

Try a fly blend though you'll taste the difference.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
The right brewer makes all the difference. Even a cheap but good one makes sense.

In fact don't buy a 1000 buck machine until you know how to use it. I fukked up my expresso machine and could've gotten it fixed with one part but I was in Kenya, Expensive mistake.

Try a fly blend though you'll taste the difference.

This. Buy a french press or chemix and or a Hamilton Beach coffee maker. Too many people waste money and they don't even grind their own beans. Low maintenance, great flavor = French Press.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In general, you want to start with a medium roast, preferably whole bean. Grind it course and use a French press. Because Rwandan coffee is grown near lakes, its very acidic, mixed with citrus flavors. So you want a base of a milk (just a bit) to tone it all down. I'd even put a tea spoon of cocoa powder if possible. You'll get a nice buttery/chocolate flavor, the tang of the citrus will be a quick after taste.

This breh knows his coffee :obama:

I agree, just a bit of milk/cream transforms it. The cold brew is great even without milk though.

Don De Dieu

Standing in the sun getting black as I want
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee
A few of my favorite roasters:

Black & White (Fredy Sabillon is excellent, cop it if they stock it again)
B&W Coffee Offerings | Black & White Coffee

Sweet Bloom (Yanacocha and Efrain Carhallocollo are really nice everyday sippers; classic chocolate-forward coffee)
Coffee

Subterra (Their Ethiopia is my go-to - bright, citrusy and sometimes some vegetal funk depending on the variety)
Coffee

Pilcrow (I know the lead roaster and he knows his shyt. The Costa Rica is piff if you're into bright/fruit notes - almost like Fruity Pebbles at times.)
Coffee — Pilcrow Coffee

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I used to be into making fancy coffee, then I started buying iced coffee from the store, and haven't looked back. Stok or Califia woth organic stevia, organic cocoa powder, organic ceylon cinnamon and organic heavy cream :noah:

invalid

Banned
Daps
La Colombe for me.

hot-chocolate-looks-are.jpg