Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think ya'll problem is with Rollins and not the belt.

Let's not forget Roman's run started with the "2ndary prop". He didn't get the "real prop" until halfway through lol.

The wrestler makes the prop, not the other way around. Ya'll just don't like Rollins and its leaking out.
The first champ should have been someone that Roman never beat/bytched out.

Seth “beat” him at the rumble but then ducked him like a bytch for a whole year after.

Title would have meant more had an AJ, Gunther, or Lashley been first to hold it.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps

I remember someone saying Seth’s character coming off as insecure and in need of validation is in line with his entire character arc since The Shield broke up. Can a breh who can break it down or articulate it confirm? :ohhh:

I feel like it’s true due to a combination of things, but idk

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I remember someone saying Seth’s character coming off as insecure and in need of validation is in line with his entire character arc since The Shield broke up. Can a breh who can break it down or articulate it confirm? :ohhh:

What a stray to Sid :damn:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's still giving "pick me" energy :hhh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
These crowds since HHH took over as so accepting of everything that they might get away with this

Its kinda funny the most whitemeat corporate babyface ever (even the other guys had some edge on the come up) is the smark favorite lol

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
GFYYTCZWgAAYYu1.png