Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its not about the match its how they booked it , have your so called top face win the rumble then point to roman , then he gives up his wrestlemania spot the spot that supposedly every wrestler dreams of having makes no sense

The backlash is really just a testament to how much people love Cody… even tho fans turned on him after he took Sami’s spot at mania last year and started booing him… they also aren’t interested in seeing him win because you know, they’re disinterested because of his loss last year

I know every sentence up top negated the other, but these are all things the internet told me would happen without doubt, so I’m just following ya’ll!

This is why I am so glad I retired from being a smark. They don't give a fukk about the fans that tune in every week and are invested. They don't care about coherent, sensible story telling. They are all about chasing the casuals and mainstream. And they don't care about any of that. This is gonna get them so much coverage. That's all that matters, especially when trying to move away from Vinny Weinstein.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
GFYYTCZWgAAYYu1.png
*Rock whispering in Cody's ear what he told him along time ago*
f47yhjevjagc1.png

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Why can't they just have Cody face Roman on night one for the title, and Rock faces Roman night two for the head of the table

It would be retarded to give Rock the title anyway

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Am I the only person who thinks this is just a smoke screen and Cody will leave WM with the the Undisputed title?
They're going about it in the most convoluted way, but I believe this to be the case too. I think this is all being done to play up Cody's selfless image and to make him an even bigger sympathetic figure. I'm even starting to care about him finishing the story.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Am I the only person who thinks this is just a smoke screen and Cody will leave WM with the the Undisputed title?
Yeah they know what they’re doing. They have a little over two months of story to fill

“Let it play out”