Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
I'm still laughing, gotdamn. First thing I see on Facebook today is "Rock will face Roman at WM 40 - Cody paves the way"

Moments like that make me wish I still watch that crap just to laugh at everyone's live reaction. Get fukked.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I'm still laughing, gotdamn. First thing I see on Facebook today is "Rock will face Roman at WM 40 - Cody paves the way"

Moments like that make me wish I still watch that crap just to laugh at everyone's live reaction. Get fukked.

The Rock hit Cody with a metaphorical :wow:

giphy.gif

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Damn. It’s still fukk Dwayne. nikka is the new HHH y’all scared to admit it. Bout to get a shytty mania match.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are people upset purely because of how it was done because they been blatantly telling you whats gonna happen for months. Rock all but announced it on McAfee. Then he cuts "Head of the Table" promo a month ago. And we also can't ignore the major scandal they got going on right now. What better way to change the discussion and get the focus off of that? I ain't watched consistently in years, shyt decades, but I'ma be right there on WM Sunday and for the lead up.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Are people upset purely because of how it was done because they been blatantly telling you whats gonna happen for months. Rock all but announced it on McAfee. Then he cuts "Head of the Table" promo a month ago. And we also can't ignore the major scandal they got going on right now. What better way to change the discussion and get the focus off of that? I ain't watched consistently in years, shyt decades, but I'ma be right there on WM Sunday and for the lead up.

its not about the match its how they booked it , have your so called top face win the rumble then point to roman , then he gives up his wrestlemania spot the spot that supposedly every wrestler dreams of having makes no sense

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

The backlash is really just a testament to how much people love Cody… even tho fans turned on him after he took Sami’s spot at mania last year and started booing him… they also aren’t interested in seeing him win because you know, they’re disinterested because of his loss last year

I know every sentence up top negated the other, but these are all things the internet told me would happen without doubt, so I’m just following ya’ll!