Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I just want to know what Seth did to piss off the WWE.

Lost three times to Cody including the third time to a one armed Cody in a cage.

Now post Royal Rumble they have this man, the #2 champ in the company, begging someone to fight him at WrestleMania.

Then they have Roman bury him and the title at the next Smackdown.

Now they once again bury Seth and the title at the press conference and have him standing there like a loser watching the Rock/Roman/Cody stuff unfold.

Might as well just throw that title in the trash with the 24/7 belt at this point.
Well he cried first. He did a shoot blasting Cody last year saying it should of been him vs Roman..that's when they created his fake title to pacify and shut him up. Sine kid keeps brining up the Rock's ego and all that weird shyt....the Rock understands this business and someone being undeniable with fans...he put over Bryan on the mic to kick start WM XXX. These maniacs in here swear he's some huge politican...lol.

Seth is in a very fukked up spot to me, regardless.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
When you're one of the best wrestlers on the planet you can do that. Prince always got a pass because he produced and that MF was flamboyant AF.

We agree 99% of the time, you gonna have to hold this 1%. :mjgrin:
Ayo who mans is this comparing Colby Lopez to Prince :why:

Dapped/Undapped
Neg Repped
Reported

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Ayo who mans is this comparing Colby Lopez to Prince :why:

Dapped/Undapped
Neg Repped
Reported
Always a shame when you have to Neg a brother, especially over a difference of opinion in wrestling of all things but...

gangsta-gun-shoot-kill-blue-hills-avenue-yub32f3im8yk79q3.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Somebody compared this to them turning Austin heel at Mania 17 and it ending their last boom period. Thats an interesting comparison they might want to pay attention to

The boom period was ruined.
when cripple ache went over the rock at mania. To change the babyface wins annual reset dynamic for wwf at thr time. Of which they never recovered. Plus fans no longer trusted their booking at all. As the blinders were finally lifted off. the general casual fan in complete utter disguted unison. That mcmahon was trash at continuity and actual workrate quality. That now was glaringly obvious to spot. Moving forward from that decision. Which set back mcmahon and eventually lead to the mcmahon, or vkm for short.

to have to to sell a business.
that was a seriously declining asset. With no real actual upside. From destroying the good will and good faith dynamic. Like you could always count on mcmahon to do. Yet when that occurred at mania. Taking what little joy away from the entirety of a boom audience. Wwf and wwe never recovered. That now we are seeing the demise of the cop and blow plan of mcmahon. Finally end just like every low quality content choice mcmahon always made.

Art Barr

The Devil of pro wrestling is dead.

I won again.

Bwahahahaha..

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
When you're one of the best wrestlers on the planet you can do that. Prince always got a pass because he produced and that MF was flamboyant AF.

We agree 99% of the time, you gonna have to hold this 1%. :mjgrin:
We almost had Prince vs 2pac at Mania

Imagine the match card graphic with Heartz of Men playing in the background

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
He’s the CM Punk to Roman Reigns’ John Cena.

There can only be one guy and HHH knows that which is why he keeps Roman, Cody, Seth, and Gunther so far apart.

There’s no reason on earth that Gunther shouldn’t have faced one of them by now.
I think Gunther will be World Champion by SummerSlam or right before summer starts. Seth is probably going to drop the World Title at Wrestlemania and go off on medical for awhile afterwards.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well he cried first. He did a shoot blasting Cody last year saying it should of been him vs Roman..that's when they created his fake title to pacify and shut him up. Sine kid keeps brining up the Rock's ego and all that weird shyt....the Rock understands this business and someone being undeniable with fans...he put over Bryan on the mic to kick start WM XXX. These maniacs in here swear he's some huge politican...lol.

Seth is in a very fukked up spot to me, regardless.
I keep saying this. Seth even dragged his wife out to do an interview and even Becky as a face was complaining that Seth was being denied his shot. It was obvious he was throwing around public tantrums because he wasn't happy with how he fell down the card as soon as Cody debuted.

I like Seth, but he's always screamed upper mid card to me.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I just want to know what Seth did to piss off the WWE.

Lost three times to Cody including the third time to a one armed Cody in a cage.

Now post Royal Rumble they have this man, the #2 champ in the company, begging someone to fight him at WrestleMania.

Then they have Roman bury him and the title at the next Smackdown.

Now they once again bury Seth and the title at the press conference and have him standing there like a loser watching the Rock/Roman/Cody stuff unfold.

Might as well just throw that title in the trash with the 24/7 belt at this point.

He sat there and took it. Not to mention that despite always taking a backseat to Roman, Roman never goes over on him in a meaningful situation.

But in all, I agree with you. He came out of it looking terrible when, based on "deserve", the last match of Mania should absolutely have him in it.

Like Big E said though... wrestling isn't a meritocracy. And as a result, Seth Rollins' best work of his career means nothing, and all it will get him is a world title defense vs. Drew McIntyre that we've already seen twice in a five-month span.

That said... Drew is COOKING COOKING right now. Character work is A-1.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He sat there and took it. Not to mention that despite always taking a backseat to Roman, Roman never goes over on him in a meaningful situation.

But in all, I agree with you. He came out of it looking terrible when, based on "deserve", the last match of Mania should absolutely have him in it.

Like Big E said though... wrestling isn't a meritocracy. And as a result, Seth Rollins' best work of his career means nothing, and all it will get him is a world title defense vs. Drew McIntyre that we've already seen twice in a five-month span.

That said... Drew is COOKING COOKING right now. Character work is A-1.
And Roman keeps talking about how he has beaten everyone, but last time they matched up in a singles show that was broadcasted, Seth beat him by DQ