Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Cody championship reign will be lowkey hilarious whenever it happens.

Roman will dip for 4 months and the fans will have a working champ but they'll still have to sit through his over-rehearsed thesaurus promos.

"Seth, I accept your clamorous invitation for a 12th battle but I'm obligated to notify you that I will be at my VERY BEST on Saturday night" etc etc :skip:
I've been saying that these people really just want to see Roman lose. They claim Cody deserves to finish the story, but just last month they were rooting for Knight to beat Roman.:pachaha:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Somebody compared this to them turning Austin heel at Mania 17 and it ending their last boom period. Thats an interesting comparison they might want to pay attention to

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Just book Roman to do double duty. Main event both nights. One night for the belt and next night for Tribal supremacy. F**k It. This whole thing is ridiculous anyway.
:yeshrug:

:pachaha:Tbh that's how I feel about the situation now.

I would say this would devalue either match but fukk it nothing makes sense anymore anyway:mjlol:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just book Roman to do double duty. Main event both nights. One night for the belt and next night for Tribal supremacy. F**k It. This whole thing is ridiculous anyway.
:yeshrug:
The risk of Roman injuring himself and two nights of Mania being endangered as a result :whoa:

I don't think they would ever allow this.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MELO don't miss :mjpls: :whoo:

5.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The risk of Roman injuring himself and two nights of Mania being endangered as a result :whoa:

I don't think they would ever allow this.
Injuring himself? He don't do shyt..he never wrestles. And they acting like he's in the realm of Bret and Daniel Bryan...they could easily do that feat.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They do...the end of night is always lower on the 3 hour of RAW no matter who is in the main event. It was also down for Punk IIRC when he drew near or close to 2.0 in his segment. Those are strong numbers.

From what I posted earlier - saw on Reddit

The top selling t-shirts on WWE Shop (Feb 7):

1: Cody Rhodes (Claim Your Kingdom, Men's)
2: Cody (Claim Your Kingdom, Women's)
3: Cody (Claim Your Kingdom, Youth)

4: Drew McIntyre (Tombstone)
5: CM Punk (Return)
6: CM Punk (2011 Classic)
7: Jey Uso (Yeet)
8: Cody (Camo Skull)
9: Cody (Original Claim Your Kingdom)

10: The Rock (People's Champ)
Well that was the point they used to keep putting Cena over.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Injuring himself? He don't do shyt..he never wrestles. And they acting like he's in the realm of Bret and Daniel Bryan...they could easily do that feat.
Thank God he's not like Bryan, Roman wants to be able to remember his kids names when he's 50.