Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Was there any explanation provided for why Cody changed his mind?
No but you can manufacture one easily - Rock put him up to it, Cody stepped aside thinking his intentions were pure (and Rock probably threw in some vaguely threatening corporatespeak in there too). But once he heard Rock's comments, saw the lack of respect and then realizing this is just gonna be a Samoan Circlejerk he said "fukk all that."

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No but you can manufacture one easily - Rock put him up to it, Cody stepped aside thinking his intentions were pure (and Rock probably threw in some vaguely threatening corporatespeak in there too). But once he heard Rock's comments, saw the lack of respect and then realizing this is just gonna be a Samoan Circlejerk he said "fukk all that."
Or it was just terrible writing and we can just forget it ever happened

"Nobody remembers that" :russ:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I just want to know what Seth did to piss off the WWE.

Lost three times to Cody including the third time to a one armed Cody in a cage.

Now post Royal Rumble they have this man, the #2 champ in the company, begging someone to fight him at WrestleMania.

Then they have Roman bury him and the title at the next Smackdown.

Now they once again bury Seth and the title at the press conference and have him standing there like a loser watching the Rock/Roman/Cody stuff unfold.

Might as well just throw that title in the trash with the 24/7 belt at this point.

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
@smitty22 @Trav Lets Get It My Brothas :blessed:

dwayne-johnson-the-rock.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I just want to know what Seth did to piss off the WWE.

Lost three times to Cody including the third time to a one armed Cody in a cage.

Now post Royal Rumble they have this man, the #2 champ in the company, begging someone to fight him at WrestleMania.

Then they have Roman bury him and the title at the next Smackdown.

Now they once again bury Seth and the title at the press conference and have him standing there like a loser watching the Rock/Roman/Cody stuff unfold.

Might as well just throw that title in the trash with the 24/7 belt at this point.
He’s the CM Punk to Roman Reigns’ John Cena.

There can only be one guy and HHH knows that which is why he keeps Roman, Cody, Seth, and Gunther so far apart.

There’s no reason on earth that Gunther shouldn’t have faced one of them by now.