Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
And Roman keeps talking about how he has beaten everyone, but last time they matched up in a singles show that was broadcasted, Seth beat him by DQ
Dude got furious and intentionally got himself disqualified :hhh:. He basically rage quit because Rollins had his number all buildup and the whole match and they just let the storyline end there.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yup. Hogan literally returned in Jan 93 to be gone by June 93 lol. Had minimal appearances and some pre-taped segments. Was supposedly to drop it to Bret at SummerSlam 1993. This is where the issues start: Hogan doesn't work for me brother'd the idea and dropped it to Yoko at KOTR instead. Still unsure if Vince ever properly told Hogan that was the plan but apparently there is a tug of war photo with HitGOAT and Hogan with the title. Then they still almost fukked it up a year later thinking the fans wanted Luger, did the Rumble tie finish, but made the right call by the time WM10 came.
I still say Luger shoulda been WWF World Champ :ehh:

He def shoulda won ar Sinmerslam 93

If not he def shoulda won the title from Yoko at WM10 then dropped it to Bret later the same night :sas2:

Only good thing that came outta Yoko leaving SummerSlam 93 with the title was that GOAT rivalry he had with Taker, but Lex shoulda at the very least beat him for the title at Mania :stopitslime:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@smitty22 @Trav

Its time :obama:

CsFJvgoUMAAq3N5.jpg:large

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
As someone that hasn’t watched wrestling in years what time is this? WM used to just be on Sunday But I heard it’s also on Saturday now? What time For both?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
As someone that hasn’t watched wrestling in years what time is this? WM used to just be on Sunday But I heard it’s also on Saturday now? What time For both?

2020 they changed it to a 2 night WrestleMania.

7pm est both nights

I think there is a 2 hour pre show on YouTube