Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Rock's doing Mania for the money now apparently :dead:

She should probably stick to gobbling down dikks for money
bytch is wild..the Rock was paid back in 99 when they created video games and shows in tribute to his greatness and originality.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Getting up in arms over Cody getting "screwed" out of Wrestlemania and wanting to stage rallies and shyt when his dumb ass is the one that stepped aside to to get cucked by the Rock. You could convince these people to buy life insurance on their dead relatives. :mjlol:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Getting up in arms over Cody getting "screwed" out of Wrestlemania and wanting to stage rallies and shyt when his dumb ass is the one that stepped aside to to get cucked by the Rock. You could convince these people to buy life insurance on their dead relatives. :mjlol:
And they voiced their displeasure with this by... sending death threats to Rock's daughter?

Ava could probably take any of those cowards in a fair one too :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A lady approaching a WWE fan: How would you like to take me back to your place tonight, big boy? *grabs at his crotch to make to blatantly obvious what she meant*

WWE fan: Nah I’m good, would you like to go home with my friend instead?

WWE fan 5 minutes later: Why the fukk did that woman not want to sleep with me? This is bullshyt. #fukkYouWoman *sends death threat to her friend* *stages men’s rights rally*

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I thought y'all wanted Cody :mjlol:

The Cody championship reign will be lowkey hilarious whenever it happens.

Roman will dip for 4 months and the fans will have a working champ but they'll still have to sit through his over-rehearsed thesaurus promos.

"Seth, I accept your clamorous invitation for a 12th battle but I'm obligated to notify you that I will be at my VERY BEST on Saturday night" etc etc :skip:

Tair

Superstar
Daps

Roman will dip for 4 months and the fans will have a working champ but they'll still have to sit through his over-rehearsed thesaurus promos.

"Seth, I accept your clamorous invitation for a 12th battle but I'm obligated to notify you that I will be at my VERY BEST on Saturday night" etc etc :skip:

shyt gonna be :beli::russell::unimpressed: after those 4-months as he gives his weekly Gettysburg address and "beats the odds".

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought y'all wanted Cody :mjlol:

They do...the end of night is always lower on the 3 hour of RAW no matter who is in the main event. It was also down for Punk IIRC when he drew near or close to 2.0 in his segment. Those are strong numbers.

From what I posted earlier - saw on Reddit

The top selling t-shirts on WWE Shop (Feb 7):

1: Cody Rhodes (Claim Your Kingdom, Men's)
2: Cody (Claim Your Kingdom, Women's)
3: Cody (Claim Your Kingdom, Youth)

4: Drew McIntyre (Tombstone)
5: CM Punk (Return)
6: CM Punk (2011 Classic)
7: Jey Uso (Yeet)
8: Cody (Camo Skull)
9: Cody (Original Claim Your Kingdom)

10: The Rock (People's Champ)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They do...the end of night is always lower on the 3 hour of RAW no matter who is in the main event. It was also down for Punk IIRC when he drew near or close to 2.0 in his segment. Those are strong numbers.

From what I posted earlier - saw on Reddit

The top selling t-shirts on WWE Shop (Feb 7):

1: Cody Rhodes (Claim Your Kingdom, Men's)
2: Cody (Claim Your Kingdom, Women's)
3: Cody (Claim Your Kingdom, Youth)

4: Drew McIntyre (Tombstone)
5: CM Punk (Return)
6: CM Punk (2011 Classic)
7: Jey Uso (Yeet)
8: Cody (Camo Skull)
9: Cody (Original Claim Your Kingdom)

10: The Rock (People's Champ)
I can’t believe merch sales are the new obsession yall have. shyt is basically what’s hot at the moment.

You know the numbers could all be BS, right? Believe what comes out of the WWE camp brehs. :mjlol:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

shyt gonna be :beli::russell::unimpressed: after those 4-months as he gives his weekly Gettysburg address and "beats the odds".
:laff:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
“Seth has converted my dream into a nightmare but nightmares have never kept me from dreaming. Fear not Codamaniacs, I am still the son of a son of a plumber!”

intro-1679976511.jpg

:unimpressed:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can’t believe merch sales are the new obsession yall have. shyt is basically what’s hot at the moment.

You know the numbers could all be BS, right? Believe what comes out of the WWE camp brehs. :mjlol:
The shop page? Eh CM Punk LA Knight Jey Uso at various times have been in a higher order. It's just sort by most popular. That would be a stretch to doctor.