Cody Rhodes Finally Finishing The Story At Wrestlemania 40 Appreciation Thread - WE DID IT BREHS!

vegetarybrownrice

#ByrdGang
Daps
Since everyone fantasy booking things that won't happen, here's what I would do:

- Announce Seth vs Roman for the Chamber in a Winner Take All Match since they having a mini-feud going on right now. Build up the fact the Roman still hasn't beat Seth in a championship match so the WHC doesn't look like a loser bracket title. Cody will fight the winner of this match.

- The Smackdown before Australia ends with Paul Heyman saying "Call Rhea Ripley" on his phone since Bloodline-Judgement Day have a working relationship in the past.

- Elimination Chamber: Seth gets attacked during his entrance by Judgement Day and Damien cashes in, wins WHC all before Roman Reigns match (and Seth don't even gotta wrestle a real match cuz he's injured). Seth is already beaten down and the match starts with Roman setting up for the Superman Punch. Seth ducks and we have a ref bump. Seth low blows Roman and starts beating him with a chair in a Shield breakup flashback. He sets up for the curb stomp but Roman counters with a Spear. Both men are down and The Rock music hits. Rock stalks Roman until he gets up, hits the Rock Bottom, wakes up the ref, Seth pins him 123.

This sets up:
- Damian vs Sami vs Drew for the workhorse title.
- Cody vs Seth for the Undisputed title
- Rock vs Roman for Tribal Chief (I'd even have Rock turn heel into Hollywood Rock; Bloodline turn on Roman to set him up as a babyface for this match).

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Elimination Chamber: Seth gets attacked during his entrance by Judgement Day and Damien cashes in, wins WHC all before Roman Reigns match (and Seth don't even gotta wrestle a real match cuz he's injured). Seth is already beaten down and the match starts with Roman setting up for the Superman Punch. Seth ducks and we have a ref bump. Seth low blows Roman and starts beating him with a chair in a Shield breakup flashback. He sets up for the curb stomp but Roman counters with a Spear. Both men are down and The Rock music hits. Rock stalks Roman until he gets up, hits the Rock Bottom, wakes up the ref, Seth pins him 123.
I'm :dead: at the amount of fukkery you squeezed into this one match

Entrance attack, MITB cash in, title #1 change, ref bump, Rock run in, title #2 change :russ:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Since everyone fantasy booking things that won't happen, here's what I would do:

- Announce Seth vs Roman for the Chamber in a Winner Take All Match since they having a mini-feud going on right now. Build up the fact the Roman still hasn't beat Seth in a championship match so the WHC doesn't look like a loser bracket title. Cody will fight the winner of this match.

- The Smackdown before Australia ends with Paul Heyman saying "Call Rhea Ripley" on his phone since Bloodline-Judgement Day have a working relationship in the past.

- Elimination Chamber: Seth gets attacked during his entrance by Judgement Day and Damien cashes in, wins WHC all before Roman Reigns match (and Seth don't even gotta wrestle a real match cuz he's injured). Seth is already beaten down and the match starts with Roman setting up for the Superman Punch. Seth ducks and we have a ref bump. Seth low blows Roman and starts beating him with a chair in a Shield breakup flashback. He sets up for the curb stomp but Roman counters with a Spear. Both men are down and The Rock music hits. Rock stalks Roman until he gets up, hits the Rock Bottom, wakes up the ref, Seth pins him 123.

This sets up:
- Damian vs Sami vs Drew for the workhorse title.
- Cody vs Seth for the Undisputed title
- Rock vs Roman for Tribal Chief (I'd even have Rock turn heel into Hollywood Rock; Bloodline turn on Roman to set him up as a babyface for this match).

"Seth don't gotta wrestle a real match cuz he's injured"

Proceeds to put him in a match

vegetarybrownrice

#ByrdGang
Daps
"Seth don't gotta wrestle a real match cuz he's injured"

Proceeds to put him in a match
I mean not putting him in a real match with moves that risks injury. He deadass just swinging a chair and hitting a curb stomp in this one.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Seth being on the shelf along with Punk would solve a lot of problems for creative IMO

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

@R=G Like I said
It's not how I saw it, it's how it looks. The only fans who said he was "damn sure doing it this year" are the delusional ones who dont use logic.
You dont have Cody win and point at Roman if Rock vs Roman was already planned.
You dont have Cody just "step aside" that way because it makes him look horrible.
So, Rock vs Roman wasnt the plan for this year and was the plan for next years WM.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
why they keep blaming fragile phil ? like gunther or drew couldnt step in for him ? let me find out this is all because seth politicin backstage to fight cody :hhh: