CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
lol listen man.. people claim nikkaz are camping for kd but that benefits you if true.. if they are camping the objective then that's not camping.. if you can't win the other team is playing smart.

:mindblown:

My problem is players [specifically when they're on my team] not playing the objective. If a player is playing an objective-based game mode just to kill-whore, then they need to take they bytch ass to TDM. :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Does anybody play this for xone? Jesus did everybody jump ship to sony?

Oh and about the going for kills in objective bases games.. That's why I play tdm. Until I'm good enough to rape enough in tdm, I refuse to pad my stats in objective games.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Does anybody play this for xone? Jesus did everybody jump ship to sony?

Oh and about the going for kills in objective bases games.. That's why I play tdm. Until I'm good enough to rape enough in tdm, I refuse to pad my stats in objective games.

Add me SOHHICEY. I've been having terrible luck this weekend. Straight bullet sponge shyt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on xbox but I'm waiting for that patch.

Here's what I don't understand, my accuracy with the SMG's is 5%. It was 4% with the ASM1 but the kd for it is 1.23:wtf:. My accuracy has always been decent but this game and Ghosts my numbers are a fraction of what they were on the other COD's.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
B198__wIgAAGbnp.jpg

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm still starting every match 20 seconds after it begins
If I'm playing domination, people already trying to get B before I even start
If I'm playing free for all, people already got a couple of kills
shyt is frustrating always playing from behind

Another thing, any of ya find it a lot harder to get double kills?

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo nikkas need to.run with me,.., i need competent team mates badly.

My favorite game type is search and rescue. I start off 5 and 0 and gradually diminish due to.severely bad team mates

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
nikka please.. If you want killstreaks you have to play the objective. You get 50 points per kill in domination but you get 125 points per kill on the objective. People get playing smart confused with camping.
If you're playing Domination and the other team has all three flags yet cats are still laid prone on a rooftop chances are they aren't playing smart or playing the objective. They're just trying to pad KDR numbers.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're playing Domination and the other team has all three flags yet cats are still laid prone on a rooftop chances are they aren't playing smart or playing the objective. They're just trying to pad KDR numbers.
this has been the problem since the inception of people giving a fukk about KDR's and call of duty in general.
How to eliminate this issue?
Run with a team ...

Which brings me to my next point ..

Can yall nikkas ADD ME SO WE CAN SQUAD UP??? :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::sadcam:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
this has been the problem since the inception of people giving a fukk about KDR's and call of duty in general.
How to eliminate this issue?
Run with a team ...

Which brings me to my next point ..

Can yall nikkas ADD ME SO WE CAN SQUAD UP??? :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::sadcam:
You on ps4?

Detroitwalt

I'll be on after the lions game