Hot or not

• Total voters

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
the graphics on this shyt is insane. the first playthough i was impressed as fukk with the jetpacks
but after the first level i was already already bored :zzz:
thinkin in my head like not another COD again :no:
the novelty of jetpacks and exo suit wore off fast.

second playthough i started over again and made it to the 3rd or 4th level
and i had a lot of fun mowing nikkas down :bustback:

havent played multiplayer yet. im about to get another session in and hopefully game continues to grow on me
pray for me yall :bow:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Damn I was doing work today. Had a 38 and 6 domination round that included the 10 kill streak with my gun. Then had a 34 and 12 round in Kill Confirmed. The 34 and 12 round I got a 20 kill streak as I got a palladum. This is all while running and gunning with minimal camping.
whats ur psn?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Just had some good games in classic dom :banderas: Made a whole team rage. 30-8 on my last game had this dude mad. " fukkING BAL FIRST GUN IS THE BEST GUN" :umad:

TSweeze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Oklahoma City, OK
this shyts ight better than ghost but i still prefer destiny. I can put time in that shyt. The campaign was on point and multiplayer was cool. But i been gettin some of that fukkshyt most everybody has mentioned... its frustrating b

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yo...I don't how but I'm better at this game than any other previous COD:dwillhuh:

I'm averaging between 20-30 kills on DOM when I used to avg between 10-20 kills

This is interesting because I get killed alot because I'm usually always top 3 in captures

I think because of the pace of the game and this jet pack shyt its beneficial to my playstyle.....:mjcry:

and the BAL with hybrid got me feeling like an Rambo out there

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
fukk. played a couple hours last night and got that work. was going against a clan, and even tho i knew i had id lose majority of the matches, my pride couldn't let me leave and join another lobby. idk, its nice to play with friends and shyt, but i find easily winning matches is no fun at all even when you're on the winning side. my k/d ratio of course went down by my w/l is shot to hell :mjcry: