CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just copped after trading in evil within at best buy [got 42 bucks for it :banderas:]

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Dropped 38 kills in a 4.5 minute game of Team Deathmatch:

292lnyx.jpg

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Playing objective-based game modes like Momentum, Hardpoint, Uplink, Kill Confirmed etc. is extremely frustrating. Most of the players treat these games like Team Deathmatch. I just finished a game of momentum and I was the only player on my team consistently capturing flags. Everybody else was padding their kills and KD. If you're not going to play the objective, just play Team Deathmatch.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Playing objective-based game modes like Momentum, Hardpoint, Uplink, Kill Confirmed etc. is extremely frustrating. Most of the players treat these games like Team Deathmatch. I just finished a game of momentum and I was the only player on my team consistently capturing flags. Everybody else was padding their kills and KD. If you're not going to play the objective, just play Team Deathmatch.
That's cause most the dudes doing that shyt ain't all that good. So they do that shyt on objective based maps where people ain't necessarily looking for people camping like that or are too busy running to get flags and it makes them easy prey.

Some of those modes can be soooo damn fun if everybody on both teams is trying to play the objective. But all it takes is to go against a couple of people just trying to pad KDR and it just fukks up the enjoyment of it for everybody. I really wish there was some way to keep KDR padders out of those rooms.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

Its sad...I played 2 games of Uplink and was done wit it. Kill Confirmed is the same thing, I've seen so many players kill dudes and not even worry about getting the tags. :snoop:

I'm just gonna stick wit Domination and TDM, those seem to be the only modes that get played the way its supposed to be played.

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
When I get on tonight imma drop 50 kills. Had 47 today, but I wanna hit 50, and why no one joining the coli clan???!?