CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just got 2 hours into the campaign. having mad fun turned on my Playstation plus last night didnt even hop into the multiplayer yet... It's very fast, fluid, i can see the difference in the 60FPS.....

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing objective-based game modes like Momentum, Hardpoint, Uplink, Kill Confirmed etc. is extremely frustrating. Most of the players treat these games like Team Deathmatch. I just finished a game of momentum and I was the only player on my team consistently capturing flags. Everybody else was padding their kills and KD. If you're not going to play the objective, just play Team Deathmatch.
nikka please.. If you want killstreaks you have to play the objective. You get 50 points per kill in domination but you get 125 points per kill on the objective. People get playing smart confused with camping.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Whats nikkas player cards looking like
tumblr_ner611T0TT1sokhquo1_400.png

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I'm done with this shyt until they fix their matching based rankings

shyt is causing major lag

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
nikka please.. If you want killstreaks you have to play the objective. You get 50 points per kill in domination but you get 125 points per kill on the objective. People get playing smart confused with camping.

:mindblown:

What a terrible post.

What's your point?

Most COD players have a fascination with their KD. They don't play the objective because it puts them at a risk of dying. They play TDM in objective-based game modes [easier to rack up kills when the enemy is trying to complete the objective]. Yes, playing the objective [or getting kills on the objective] gets you more points, but it leaves you much more vulnerable.

Edit: Are you trying to say that the players who don't play the objective and just kill-whore are playing smart?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

What a terrible post.

What's your point?

Most COD players have a fascination with their KD. They don't play the objective because it puts them at a risk of dying. They play TDM in objective-based game modes [easier to rack up kills when the enemy is trying to complete the objective]. Yes, playing the objective [or getting kills on the objective] gets you more points, but it leaves you much more vulnerable.

Edit: Are you trying to say that the players who don't play the objective and just kill-whore are playing smart?
lol listen man.. people claim nikkaz are camping for kd but that benefits you if true.. if they are camping the objective then that's not camping.. if you can't win the other team is playing smart.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
lol listen man.. people claim nikkaz are camping for kd but that benefits you if true.. if they are camping the objective then that's not camping.. if you can't win the other team is playing smart.

Yeah...they're defending :stopitslime: