Hot or not

• Total voters

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
aight, so the first couple of days, i was getting frustrated mostly due to lag and being outgunned when i drew first. i think i got the hang of the exo suit, but the special abilities are kinda wack. managed to get my k/d from .5 to 1.1. since im a rusher, i noticed that i was getting ahead of my self too quickly with the exo suit boost jumping and moving only to be outnumbered. so im being more patient and playing like og cod but only using boost when i need to get high ground or for defense - the slide is the shyt tho.

right now im just having fun with it. im trying every different style and im getting pretty good results. i don't even snipe but was getting 20+ easily in tdm :leon:

but right now, knifing is my shyt. fukk a gun - this exo suit is a blessing for knife runners. i be rabbit punching fools with the quickness and the exo suit really helps especially for defense. so if you wanna hone your exo skills, drop dat gun and get up close and personal brehs. i had a kill last night that im gonna save and upload to youtube. was playing horizon last night and came across a fakkit ass camper posting under the plane in the hangar. i ran across the room and felt a hit from my right side so i boosted and went on top the plane. i knew he was under the plane. so i tried to flank, but he anticipated that i would do that cuz when i came back down he fired off. i boosted to the right, ran towards him, did a slide, and gave him a low blow knife in his gut:banderas: and then i heard his bytch ass yell through his mic like "fukking bullshyt!" :damn: shyt was so satisfying :blessed:

add me on ps4. psn:RT96792

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Played this shyt @ my dudes crib on his ps4..

The jet packs are gay as fuk... Corny ass gimmick

This is next gen & cod still looks basic as fuk..

Idk.. I use to put mad hours into mw3 & black ops... But this shyt is weak

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I haven't played a call of dookie game since black ops but this exo shyt is kinda cool.

Much needed gameplay change
:ehh:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
other than the lag, the spawns are shyt. I spawn and half of the time I either get popped immediately or get popped from behind within a few steps of leaving the spawn.

ChrisDorner2

Banned
Daps
Played this shyt @ my dudes crib on his ps4..

The jet packs are gay as fuk... Corny ass gimmick

This is next gen & cod still looks basic as fuk..

Idk.. I use to put mad hours into mw3 & black ops... But this shyt is weak
:rudy: modern warfare 3 was the epitome of a basic ass game

this atleast makes an attempt (and what many people feel is a successful attempt) to move the series in a fresh new direction

shyt looks great, gunplay is tight as always, and the campaign is actually worth a damn. Actually one of the best FPS campaigns ive played in years

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This game is tight

Im sold on it.

I love the multiplayer

I was even playing single player earlier like :ehhh:

Still tho BF4 >>

:shaq:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Damn I was doing work today. Had a 38 and 6 domination round that included the 10 kill streak with my gun. Then had a 34 and 12 round in Kill Confirmed. The 34 and 12 round I got a 20 kill streak as I got a palladum. This is all while running and gunning with minimal camping.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Running wit the shotty on the small maps :banderas:

shyt is so much fun. On a side note they need to nerf them akimbo smgs, too much range on them things.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So this is why the connection sucks:snoop::

I don't understand why Activision cannot create the dedicated data centers thats found in games like TF and BF where you can connect to your own region.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why Activision cannot create the dedicated data centers thats found in games like TF and BF where you can connect to your own region.

I haven't had one host migration yet so I wonder if I'm connected to the dedicated servers but they are out of my region.

Skill should never be factored into match making. When they tried it in BO2 it was cool because I got to play against themarkofj and other youtubers but connections were hit and miss. People have been bytching about lag comp since MW3 but they don't listen.