CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Damn....cats on here must really not be feeling this. Figured it would be way more than just 17 pages by now

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight im getting the hang of this game now, had my best games yesterday, but the connections are still shytty. Here's some tips brehs

1. Reload that secondary gun early.
I noticed if you're using overkill atleast the second gun comes up un-cocked (pause :whoa:). If you're gonna use over kill, make the second gun you wanna use the one you wanted primary and switch on spawn. Saves ya life in dire situations

2. Don't spam the exo boost.
Patience man, I swear nikkas just enjoy flying around like retards, just chill with that shyt. This is still call of duty, and playing it like halo will get you murked. I only use it if necessary.

3. Learn exo boost.
And i mean, how to dash and shyt. Simple shyt. Like regular jump off a building, boost dash forward, double tap jump for boost upward, and then dash again. shyt gets you far as hell. Other shyt like if you're going through a door on the left, slide boost forward and then slide boost left through the door (if you like running)

4. Silencers and three/single shots :whew:.
I wasn't always big on em, but you'll end up wasting hella bullets in this game if you just wanna blast away. Its just to fast, use a gun that makes good decisions for you. Hold that trigger and loose your whole clip chasing a fukktard just for him to turn around clap you.

5. Knife in gun fight.
Yeah, it's call of duty. That knife still puts in working. Shot guns kind of wack right now, maybe i havent unlocked the right ones, but throwing on shyt like exo speed and exo inivisiblity and going bare knife, it works. Just in general, the knife puts in work, plus its undetectable. Use that shyt bru.

Imma think of more as i keep getting better :myman:. Get at me brehs, coli gang PSN:unkillablekiller

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
3. Learn exo boost.
And i mean, how to dash and shyt. Simple shyt. Like regular jump off a building, boost dash forward, double tap jump for boost upward, and then dash again. shyt gets you far as hell.
Better to slide forward by running and then pressing O to slide forward, then jump boost, then boost forward.

That gets you around even faster and enemies will hard a hard time aiming after you.

Last edited:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Aight im getting the hang of this game now, had my best games yesterday, but the connections are still shytty. Here's some tips brehs

1. Reload that secondary gun early.
I noticed if you're using overkill atleast the second gun comes up un-cocked (pause :whoa:). If you're gonna use over kill, make the second gun you wanna use the one you wanted primary and switch on spawn. Saves ya life in dire situations

2. Don't spam the exo boost.
Patience man, I swear nikkas just enjoy flying around like retards, just chill with that shyt. This is still call of duty, and playing it like halo will get you murked. I only use it if necessary.

3. Learn exo boost.
And i mean, how to dash and shyt. Simple shyt. Like regular jump off a building, boost dash forward, double tap jump for boost upward, and then dash again. shyt gets you far as hell. Other shyt like if you're going through a door on the left, slide boost forward and then slide boost left through the door (if you like running)

4. Silencers and three/single shots :whew:.
I wasn't always big on em, but you'll end up wasting hella bullets in this game if you just wanna blast away. Its just to fast, use a gun that makes good decisions for you. Hold that trigger and loose your whole clip chasing a fukktard just for him to turn around clap you.

5. Knife in gun fight.
Yeah, it's call of duty. That knife still puts in working. Shot guns kind of wack right now, maybe i havent unlocked the right ones, but throwing on shyt like exo speed and exo inivisiblity and going bare knife, it works. Just in general, the knife puts in work, plus its undetectable. Use that shyt bru.

Imma think of more as i keep getting better :myman:. Get at me brehs, coli gang PSN:unkillablekiller

I'm going to add on:

- Important perks:

Blast suppressor - You're going to be double jumping, dashing, etc. around a lot so it's important to stay off the enemy radar when performing exo movements.
Toughness - Less flinch is huge in winning gun fights.
Low profile - UAVs are very common, especially since the game just came out.

- Use the Assault Rifles - They are easily the best class of guns. The Bal is my go to weapon, but the HBR, IMR, & AK-12 are also very good options.

- Grenades are not needed - With the new movement, grenades are less viable in this game.

- Grip is a must have attachment - Grip makes a huge difference in this game.

- Make use of high ground

- Stock, Silencer, Parabolic microphone, red dot sight and quickdraw are other very good options for attachments.

- Scorestreaks are not very good - Most of the score streaks in this game are under-powered. Sacrifice score streaks to open up slots in your create-a-class. If you're going to use score streaks, I would recommend any combination of the UAV, care package and bombing run.

- Don't rely on secondaries, they are not very good.

- Learn/master the exo-movements - This will help you a lot in 1v1 gun fights and it will help you react to enemies who get the drop on you.

- Brightness - Enemies blend into the environment very easily. Combat this issue by turning up your brightness.

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Anyone so disappointed with the game that they are wanting to sell it for the low low on the PS4?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Thing is ppl use the boost movement wrong. You can see it in the beginning of rounds where ppl are just dashing and hopping around like Mario. I only use it for defensive purposes when I am getting shot at( which is still kind of useless because of the lag)

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
There are games where I do good (but then frown when I see the only reason I'm doing good is because the other team is crippled by lag)

Then there are games where I will go 0-15 because my bullets just don't want to register

But I found a way to beat the lag
Bulldog shotgun
I at least go 25-30 now

I refuse to believe I'm too old for this jet pack nonsense