CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I wish i could use grip supressor and stock and the mic attachment.

Gonna have to sacrifice the grip

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Seems like the campers have started to get comfortable now. Now every round I go into you see the fools laid prone at a random corner, random back room, or on top of trucks and not playing objectives at all.

Yea I mainly play Ground War and the camping on Domination is hilarious.

I don't know how you play like that...just sitting by some wall or prone in the grass waiting for somebody to run past you :scust:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
That gun gets easily out-classed by every AR and most (if not all) SMGs. The Pytaek [lmg] is the best heavy weapon from what I've seen. Use that gun and hold down the trigger, it reduces the recoil down to almost 0:

Have you used that gun? :gag: The firing rate is pathetically slow. The ameli or whatever its called is way better. LMGs are fukking awful. Sledgehammer did no justice with any class outside AR's

Yea the laser LMG is way better than that gun. You move so fukking slow wit the LMGs its awful and not worth it at all.

I was hoping they would go back to the COD4 days where everybody could use a variety of guns and actually be good. I miss the RPD and Aug HBAR days :to:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I have such mixed opinions overall on this. The gameplay is fast, frenetic, and what you expect from COD. But the absolute shyt lag compensation, horrible weapon balance, terrible scorestreaks where you have to upgrade them to an absurd level score wise for them to be useful, and wack maps make this a average experience. I think I will trade this for MCC.

Last edited:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
AW using a hybrid system of dedicated & listen servers and upcoming patch notes:
  • Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
  • Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
  • Fix for weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
  • Connectivity optimizations.
  • Fix for stats accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
  • Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
  • Fix for round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
  • Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
In addition, Activision has issued a statement to confirm that Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare runs on a hybrid system on servers: both dedicated and listen servers; Glen Schofield tweeted out earlier stating that the team is aware of the issues with lag and is working on a fix.

Advanced Warfare employs game servers hosted at data centers globally on all platforms and listen servers as part of our proprietary matchmaking system. Our goal is to ensure the best possible connection and greatest gameplay experience regardless of location and time of day.

http://charlieintel.com/2014/11/07/...icated-listen-servers-details-upcoming-fixes/

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My xbox controller been acting up since I started playing Cod,it'll just stop responding and I have to shut off xbox and unplug it to make it work :upsetfavre:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
I just made a clan, playing PS4. Clan name is : d ead: (without the space in between d and e, I did it like that so Suge wouldn't show up)

Add Beegio and join my clan, would be cool to play with Coli nikkas