CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That gun gets easily out-classed by every AR and most (if not all) SMGs. The Pytaek [lmg] is the best heavy weapon from what I've seen. Use that gun and hold down the trigger, it reduces the recoil down to almost 0:

:dwillhuh:

Have you used that gun? :gag: The firing rate is pathetically slow. The ameli or whatever its called is way better. LMGs are fukking awful. Sledgehammer did no justice with any class outside AR's

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IMO, in this game, a rusher using the mic is dumb as hell. Like I said in my other post, you move around so fast, and with all the jumping and shyt, worrying about where silenced bullets are coming from should be the last thing you're worried about. I can see the argument of using it to spot campers gunfire, but if that camper is shooting at you, then you're most likely too late anyways.

IMO, it's more a camping attachment, because all they're doing is staring at the mini-map looking for red dots coming into their area. So they can sit there and stare down their red dot, with their silencer and microphone just waiting for red dots to show up. For a rusher, to sacrifice laser, or quickdraw, or grip, or stock, or long barrel, or suppresser, or hell, even rapid fire or extended mags in favor of the mic is not smart.

Unless your are playing hardcore, you will be staring at the map regardless so I don't understand your point. Fact is ppl are slapping suppressor and using periphal so you really can't see where they are at and where there kills are. Plus you can use a wildcard to double/triple up on attachments. I use the mic sometimes and its amazing how many dots pop up

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, you move around so fast, and with all the things the suit does, worrying about if someone is using an attachment to see your silenced bullets is damn near laughable to me. Of course, that's presuming that you're actually, you know, moving around. About the only ppl that will be using that mic attachment will be the folks that like to find a corner, build a fire and roast some marshmallows. Nobody in their right mind will wanna waste an attachment on that shyt.

This isn't the game for sneaking around the map trying to just shoot ppl in the back. Seems like this game is taking some ppl out of their comfort zone, and they either don't want to, or don't know how to adjust. In the YT video posted below, dude makes a great point: the devs gave us this badass suit that lets you basically be super-human, and you still have tons of ppl that wanna hide in corners camping for 10 minutes. The CoD community, for the most part, is pathetic. There's a classic mode...if you're not happy with the exo suits, take your ass over there and camp all you want. Or go back to Ghosts :mjlol:

it's easier to camp and get kills in this game actually. everyone running around like retards you can just sit in the same spot and kill them all.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Have you used that gun? :gag: The firing rate is pathetically slow. The ameli or whatever its called is way better. LMGs are fukking awful. Sledgehammer did no justice with any class outside AR's

I haven't. The lack of recoil alone should make it a decent to good heavy weapon.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hardcore is so much more fun to me.

I'm running low pro/lightweight, blind eye/hung ho, and switch between hardwire and toughness

Gung ho is the most slept on perk imo. Being able to shoot while sprinting is a good addition. And to have somebody turn a corner on you and you go into a slide and put 3 in the chest makes for good highlight film

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Hardcore is so much more fun to me.

I'm running low pro/lightweight, blind eye/hung ho, and switch between hardwire and toughness

Gung ho is the most slept on perk imo. Being able to shoot while sprinting is a good addition. And to have somebody turn a corner on you and you go into a slide and put 3 in the chest makes for good highlight film

Getting dropped instantly in the regular modes is super frustrating. I can't imagine how bad it is in hardcore.

Edit: My homie plays hardcore and he told me to give it a try. My first game, I left half way. That mode was unplayable for me. Getting killed before you have time to react is :scust: Hardcore has a very small skill gap, it doesn't reward gun skill/aim.

Last edited:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
it's easier to camp and get kills in this game actually. everyone running around like retards you can just sit in the same spot and kill them all.

It's easier to camp in Ghosts. The TTK in Ghosts was laughably fast, so it promoted more a campy/laid back style. This game you can use your movement/exo abilities to avoid gun fire.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I'm about to get on and put in work nikkas had me fukked up earlier. I don't play that :birdman:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at this point they should just remaster cod mw and put all the maps from mw123 in it. :yeshrug:

They already did that. It's called COD Online and it was COD4, MW2, and BO in one game. It was only released in China for PC. We'll never see it because no one would play the new games. I thought they should have released it as a launch title for ps4 and xbone and give it a year break to develop a new engine. Instead we got Ghosts :scust:

IMO, in this game, a rusher using the mic is dumb as hell. Like I said in my other post, you move around so fast, and with all the jumping and shyt, worrying about where silenced bullets are coming from should be the last thing you're worried about. I can see the argument of using it to spot campers gunfire, but if that camper is shooting at you, then you're most likely too late anyways.

IMO, it's more a camping attachment, because all they're doing is staring at the mini-map looking for red dots coming into their area. So they can sit there and stare down their red dot, with their silencer and microphone just waiting for red dots to show up. For a rusher, to sacrifice laser, or quickdraw, or grip, or stock, or long barrel, or suppresser, or hell, even rapid fire or extended mags in favor of the mic is not smart.

:what:Campers don't need to look at the mini map because they don't move. They just sit in one spot and wait for someone to walk by. Rushers are looking for the red dots to hunt people down.

Getting dropped instantly in the regular modes is super frustrating. I can't imagine how bad it is in hardcore.

Edit: My homie plays hardcore and he told me to give it a try. My first game, I left half way. That mode was unplayable for me. Getting killed before you have time to react is :scust: Hardcore has a very small skill gap, it doesn't reward gun skill/aim.

I can't understand the appeal of hardcore.