CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
You're contradicting yourself. There's no way to stay off radar in this game.

No I didn't.

There isn't a way to completely stay off the radar 100% of the time. But, your exo movements/footsteps make no noise to the enemy, so in that sense there is more stealth in the game.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
No I didn't.

There isn't a way to completely stay off the radar 100% of the time. But, your exo movements/footsteps make no noise to the enemy, so in that sense there is more stealth in the game.

Man, just please stfu. :snoop:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Honestly, you move around so fast, and with all the things the suit does, worrying about if someone is using an attachment to see your silenced bullets is damn near laughable to me. Of course, that's presuming that you're actually, you know, moving around. About the only ppl that will be using that mic attachment will be the folks that like to find a corner, build a fire and roast some marshmallows. Nobody in their right mind will wanna waste an attachment on that shyt.

This isn't the game for sneaking around the map trying to just shoot ppl in the back. Seems like this game is taking some ppl out of their comfort zone, and they either don't want to, or don't know how to adjust. In the YT video posted below, dude makes a great point: the devs gave us this badass suit that lets you basically be super-human, and you still have tons of ppl that wanna hide in corners camping for 10 minutes. The CoD community, for the most part, is pathetic. There's a classic mode...if you're not happy with the exo suits, take your ass over there and camp all you want. Or go back to Ghosts :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, you move around so fast, and with all the things the suit does, worrying about if someone is using an attachment to see your silenced bullets is damn near laughable to me. Of course, that's presuming that you're actually, you know, moving around. About the only ppl that will be using that mic attachment will be the folks that like to find a corner, build a fire and roast some marshmallows. Nobody in their right mind will wanna waste an attachment on that shyt.

This isn't the game for sneaking around the map trying to just shoot ppl in the back. Seems like this game is taking some ppl out of their comfort zone, and they either don't want to, or don't know how to adjust. In the YT video posted below, dude makes a great point: the devs gave us this badass suit that lets you basically be super-human, and you still have tons of ppl that wanna hide in corners camping for 10 minutes. The CoD community, for the most part, is pathetic. There's a classic mode...if you're not happy with the exo suits, take your ass over there and camp all you want. Or go back to Ghosts :mjlol:

Uhhh no. The majority of ppl run nothing but silencers as an attachment. And those are ppl who usually camp or sit on top of the buildings. If anything, ppl using the parabolic mic are rushers.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

Agreed, except your part on the parabolic microphone. That attachment is very useful because a lot of players are using silencers. And why would a camper want to use the parabolic microphone?

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That gun is :trash:

Its decent and the only heavy worth using( what idiot developer though akimbo LMGs would work in this game btw) I found you have to constantly move while aiming with it. You cannot be stationary in a gunfight and shoot because 9 out of time you will die

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Call of Duty Players Report Game-Breaking Multiplayer Lag
Share.
Feel free to blame your deaths on the lag.
By Brian AlbertCall of Duty players are flooding Activision's Twitter accounts with reports of multiplayer lag in the newly-released game, Advanced Warfare.

Issues include "service is not available" messages, match disconnects, and lag that leads to missed shots and unfair deaths. While there are reports of issues on every system, most are linked to the PC and PlayStation 4 versions of the game.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Review
06:09
Activision's Support Twitter account is receiving so many replies that it's hard to keep up with all of them. Likewise, the Advanced Warfare subreddit, as well as the game's official community forums, are full of threads about PC issues and disconnects.

Sledgehammer Games and Activision said before Advanced Warfare's launch that it would feature dedicated servers for all platforms, but it's using peer-to-peer connections, leading to weaker match stability.

The general response from Activision is, "We're aware of connectivity issues currently being experienced. They are under investigation. Stay tuned for updates."

We've reached out to Activision about which platforms are having the most issues, what's being done to correct them, and what the official status is on dedicated servers. We'll update this story the moment we know.

:snoop::snoop:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Its decent and the only heavy worth using( what idiot developer though akimbo LMGs would work in this game btw) I found you have to constantly move while aiming with it. You cannot be stationary in a gunfight and shoot because 9 out of time you will die

That gun gets easily out-classed by every AR and most (if not all) SMGs. The Pytaek [lmg] is the best heavy weapon from what I've seen. Use that gun and hold down the trigger, it reduces the recoil down to almost 0:

:dwillhuh:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Uhhh no. The majority of ppl run nothing but silencers as an attachment. And those are ppl who usually camp or sit on top of the buildings. If anything, ppl using the parabolic mic are rushers.

Agreed, except your part on the parabolic microphone. That attachment is very useful because a lot of players are using silencers. And why would a camper want to use the parabolic microphone?

IMO, in this game, a rusher using the mic is dumb as hell. Like I said in my other post, you move around so fast, and with all the jumping and shyt, worrying about where silenced bullets are coming from should be the last thing you're worried about. I can see the argument of using it to spot campers gunfire, but if that camper is shooting at you, then you're most likely too late anyways.

IMO, it's more a camping attachment, because all they're doing is staring at the mini-map looking for red dots coming into their area. So they can sit there and stare down their red dot, with their silencer and microphone just waiting for red dots to show up. For a rusher, to sacrifice laser, or quickdraw, or grip, or stock, or long barrel, or suppresser, or hell, even rapid fire or extended mags in favor of the mic is not smart.