CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And they have a weapon attachment that cancels out that perk. So there's no way to stay hidden in this game. :snoop:

What perk is this? Are you talking about the parabolic mic? Thats for suppressed weapons

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And they have a weapon attachment that cancels out that perk. So there's no way to stay hidden in this game. :snoop:

And an attachment that puts suppressed weapon fire on the mini map:why:

I just shut off my xbox because the lag is ridiculous. Nothing but hitmarkers but it feels like I'm getting one shotted. Every game was 1 bar and it looks like the framerate drops. They make billions off this game but can't give us dedicated servers? At least fix the net code that's been bad the three previous games.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
And an attachment that puts suppressed weapon fire on the mini map:why:

I just shut off my xbox because the lag is ridiculous. Nothing but hitmarkers but it feels like I'm getting one shotted. Every game was 1 bar and it looks like the framerate drops. They make billions off this game but can't give us dedicated servers? At least fix the net code that's been bad the three previous games.

oh yea.. thats's the attachment that i was talking about. It puts suppressed gun fire on the map. Like what in the fukk? So a nikka cant stay hidden when he popping shots? :heh:
fukk this.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
One of tips while the game is loading says boost movements show up the radar. That's why they have the perk in perk 3 to keep it from showing up

I know that, I was just a little confused as to what he was saying. Everybody can see enemy exo movement on the radar [assuming the enemy is not running the blast supressor perk]. There are ways to stay off the radar. Run low profile, blast suppressor and use a silencer. Only way to show up is if an enemy is using the parabolic microphone and that's if only when you shot your silenced weapon. And your movements are pretty much silent,

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
had to turn the shyt off

the lag is killing this game

have super fast movements where it is hard as shyt to keep up with who u are shooting then add a shyt load of lag to the equation brehs

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I know that, I was just a little confused as to what he was saying. Everybody can see enemy exo movement on the radar [assuming the enemy is not running the blast supressor perk]. There are ways to stay off the radar. Run low profile, blast suppressor and use a silencer. Only way to show up is if an enemy is using the parabolic microphone and that's if only when you shot your silenced weapon. And your movements are pretty much silent,

You're contradicting yourself. There's no way to stay off radar in this game.