Hot or not

• Total voters

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
elpresador's right. Go back to basics.

I'm starting to get the hang of this. I went from 1.37 to 1.14 and now 1.38. I'm getting killstreaks consistently. All I did was stop jumping around and play normally. Stock + Quickdraw helps a lot. SMG's are good with the laser and just hip firing. Once I unlock Hardline I should be beasting.

One thing I hate is you can't lone wolf in the enemy spawn. I kill a few but get swarmed and die trying to reload.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I guess they nerfed it. PPL that got to play the game before it was released said that it was OP as fukk, and that its weaker now than before.

I've played the game a little (just the Combat Readiness and Local against bots) and so far, I kinda like it. I haven't really liked a COD since BO1. I liked BO2 some, but didn't really play it all that much. I'm hoping the expo suit cuts down on all the BS they always tends to drive me away from playing the multiplayer. I'm usually a pretty patient guy, but not when it comes ppl playing like bytches in online games. So w'll see.

I'm gonna play the campaign first before really jumping into MP. I'm usually not all that great at MP, as I like to just run around guns blazing with no regard for staying alive (I'm not one a big fan of those K/D whores), and from the little time I played, my aim was straight dogshyt, but it seems like fun, so I'm hoping I enjoy it.
My KD sucks but I'm having fun n I aim like shyt too

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this game is actually pretty good.... is it bringing it back to mw2 and cod4 days? No i dont think so but god its close...

The killstreaks are wack tho and customization seems boring but im only two days in so ..

PSN: TrillSavant

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Another thing I don't like about this game is that there is no way to stay off radar. They have cold blooded and silencers but what's the point if people have the stupid attachments where you can see enimies Exo movement on radar. You should always be able to stay hidden in call of duty.

Like the guy in the review said.. This isn't call of duty to me.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
this game is actually pretty good.... is it bringing it back to mw2 and cod4 days? No i dont think so but god its close...

The killstreaks are wack tho and customization seems boring but im only two days in so ..

PSN: TrillSavant

Danger Close + Hardcore mode = overpowered killstreaks

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Danger Close + Hardcore mode = overpowered killstreaks
Im still not sure how i feel about this game .. initially its dope ... its a little boring tho .. cod4 and mw2 felt like there was mad shyt going on... on this game its real quiet ... not much noise ... i just had a monster match tho ... gotta stay vertical and strafe alot

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Neat little trick: everyone basically has Sleight of Hand (quick reload) built in. Just double tap the reload button, and it'll reload your mag quickly. The catch though, is you lose any bullets left in the mag you're replacing. So if you have 15 left in the clip, and another clip of 30, reloading regular will still leave you with 45 bullets, while quick reloading will leave you with 30.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im still not sure how i feel about this game .. initially its dope ... its a little boring tho .. cod4 and mw2 felt like there was mad shyt going on... on this game its real quiet ... not much noise ... i just had a monster match tho ... gotta stay vertical and strafe alot
you must be playing TDM... play any other game mode and you'll see exactly how noob friendly this game is.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
IDK. This is the worst weapon balance in a COD game by far. You always had strong weapons, but this is ridiculous. There is no reason to use any other weapon in this game outside the Bal-27 and AK12

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Another thing I don't like about this game is that there is no way to stay off radar. They have cold blooded and silencers but what's the point if people have the stupid attachments where you can see enimies Exo movement on radar. You should always be able to stay hidden in call of duty.

Like the guy in the review said.. This isn't call of duty to me.

What?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Finally put the warbird in my scorestreak loadout now that I m familiar with the maps. Get it and the shyt immediately goes offline and I lose it :mindblown: