CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I feel like this game is the closest it's been to cod4 in a long time. feels really good where ghosts felt like absolute shyt. my ghost game was just a giant fukking struggle, but in cod4 i had a 2.3 KDR and last night I was putting up 2.0 in almost every round with damn near nothing unlocked.

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
The match making shyt as usual. Go straight into a game where the opposition is dominating/or in a match where there's barely any time left.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
man, i am getting my ass whooped. first night wasn't too bad, but last night got my ass handed to me. i be drawing my gun first but still getting clapped. and what's worst, is that i be getting killed with 2-3 shots while it takes 3-4 for me to get a kill. this shyt is terrible... fun game, but got me feeling some kind of way right now :shaq2:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I was wondering how the COD OGs were doing. I had a 2+ KDR in every COD and i was like maybe its the controller and network because it seemed less laggy when i was on Xbox. Maybe im just :flabbynsick:

Man I haven't been this bad since I first starting playing call of duty. I don't know if it's because I skipped the last two editions or what. I was getting some time in MW3.. I wasn't as good but I was still able to put up numbers. This shyt tho. :flabbynsick:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As an cod OG, since 4 that is, im just breaking even. A little over. Just need the right guns and equipment, ive never really been big on score streaks

Footsteps are gone. Unless you have a 500$ mic you not hearing shyt.
Often enough ill end up chasing someone around the map when im out of ammo, they dont even notice either. On another note, reloading is slow as fukk.

Last edited:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Man I haven't been this bad since I first starting playing call of duty. I don't know if it's because I skipped the last two editions or what. I was getting some time in MW3.. I wasn't as good but I was still able to put up numbers. This shyt tho. :flabbynsick:

give it some time..

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mainly used burst guns in COD and now with the speed and super jumping its hard to hit these guys.