CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can anyone hear shyt? The need to buff the footsteps in this game. I can't count the number of times I see in the killcam guys just chasing me hitting melee for a few seconds and I never notice. I don't want the ghost sound whoring, but its like dead silence is built in already.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Can anyone hear shyt? The need to buff the footsteps in this game. I can't count the number of times I see in the killcam guys just chasing me hitting melee for a few seconds and I never notice. I don't want the ghost sound whoring, but its like dead silence is built in already.

It's gone breh just throw on some music and rock

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think Ascend is a pretty good map [good lines of sight, good flank routes]. Retreat is alright [it's a poor man's Raid from BO2]. I don't like Instinct, people play that map very slow/campy. Comeback is the worst map in the game imo It seems like everybody likes to post up on the 2 main [spawn] rooftops and that little room in the corner of the map. That map has very little flow.

http://www.theadvancedwarfare.com/aw/multiplayer-maps/

Ascend is terrible. Way too big and way too many angles to get killed from. Almost ghost like even with the movement. Retreat is the same with ppl just camping on rooftops. Instinct sucks but I strafe the edges of the map and pick off all the ppl near that large ass crane and those trailers. I actually did that because that horrible ass clanging sound lead me to believe ppl were sniping. I think the best maps are detroit, riot, and defender.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps

It seems like any type of movement in this game is completely [or very close to] silent. You could run behind an enemy double jump, dash, melee, switch weapons and they will not hear anything. They do need to buff the sound, make it like BO2. Player movement should make reasonable noise [enemy movement should be audible only when they're near by] In Ghosts, the foot steps and movement was stupid loud, this game is the exact opposite.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
if u want to hear footsteps u got to use that damn exo suit that clears out yours.

You mean the movement? I mean you can hear your character footsteps fine but ppl can be gregory hines tapdancing behind you before the kill and you wont notice shyt

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
if u want to hear footsteps u got to use that damn exo suit that clears out yours.

I've tried and it doesn't work. I've been in the enemy spawn [in search & destroy], standing still, listening closely for enemy footsteps, but hear nothing.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Ascend is terrible. Way too big and way too many angles to get killed from. Almost ghost like even with the movement. Retreat is the same with ppl just camping on rooftops. Instinct sucks but I strafe the edges of the map and pick off all the ppl near that large ass crane and those trailers. I actually did that because that horrible ass clanging sound lead me to believe ppl were sniping. I think the best maps are detroit, riot, and defender.

With the new movement, Ascend doesn't feel that big. This game and maps in general have too many angles to get shot/killed from. My favorite maps are Defender, Riot, and Biolab/Recovery.