Hot or not

• Total voters

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
Under your name, you only a a PS logo. So lets just cut the bullshyt M'kay
As for PS and lag, there was a thread on it already, well known that "PSN gone PSN" :mjlol:
And you can ask this very community you are posting from, here's one guy who just talked about it. Don't ignore this mang...

Tru :hula: Story

It's my son's Xbox. So I don't claim it. Ir2000H is his gamertag. I only play on it with a couple of guys here from work.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I can salute you for giving your son the finer things in life :salute:

Because of that, I will learn you up right quick...

http://gamesmoke.com/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-ps3-and-ps4-issues/

May your journey on that bootleg network be as smooth as PSNingly possible :to:

only issue I had with this game on both systems is connecting to parties. Both the persons that have tried to connect with me on xbox and ps4 had there NAT Type Moderate. Mine says Open. No lag on neither system. Ghost was bad on the ps4. This game runs smooth on both.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
only issue I had with this game on both systems is connecting to parties. Both the persons that have tried to connect with me on xbox and ps4 had there NAT Type Moderate. Mine says Open. No lag on neither system. Ghost was bad on the ps4. This game runs smooth on both.
I'm glad its working for you, but to say its running smooth when every website has a thread on it not running smooth
Well, that is disingenuious bruh. But if you don't believe me, google it
The xbox had its issues two, but it was quickly fixed. PSN? Not so much :damn:

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I'm glad its working for you, but to say its running smooth when every website has a thread on it not running smooth
Well, that is disingenuious bruh. But if you don't believe me, google it
The xbox had its issues two, but it was quickly fixed. PSN? Not so much :damn:

As long as it's working for me i'm good. :yeshrug:

Grizz

Rookie
Daps
Coli Gang is the name of the clan. Hit me up for invites. Don't worry about KD cause playing along with us breh ya KD gonna go up :blessed: Coli runs the world :blessed: PS4 tho

PSN tag- MassiveDuanePipe forgot my last account password :mjcry: Although time difference will be the only issue, Im up for joining though.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Alright imma give my little review.

Advance Warfare:

Single Player:

I haven't played much, but the story is great, and you should find yourself beating this in one sit through it's damn near movie like. If you're just getting the game PLAY THIS FIRST THEN PLAY ONLINE.

Online: It's a big learning step to take I picked it up pretty fast ( no flex zone) You can do the little training mode vs bots to warm up. Right now the lag is kind of ehhh, but the game just came out, and SH games actually listens to their fans. The spawns are only bad sometimes, because the game is so fast you end up being near people that shouldn't be near you.

Overall the game is very fun way better than bo2 and ghost IMO.

8/10 I say buy it now, but it's not a must. Wait till the holidays get it for cheap and by that time the patches should be rolling through.

Once again to join the clan you must have a cod account. Invites gonna be sent all year long breh.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I think Ascend is a pretty good map [good lines of sight, good flank routes]. Retreat is alright [it's a poor man's Raid from BO2]. I don't like Instinct, people play that map very slow/campy. Comeback is the worst map in the game imo It seems like everybody likes to post up on the 2 main [spawn] rooftops and that little room in the corner of the map. That map has very little flow.

http://www.theadvancedwarfare.com/aw/multiplayer-maps/

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I do not like this Exo suit jumping shyt.. Your boy is :trash: in this game. Feels like a completely different game. Had to switch to classic tdm.
I was wondering how the COD OGs were doing. I had a 2+ KDR in every COD and i was like maybe its the controller and network because it seemed less laggy when i was on Xbox. Maybe im just :flabbynsick:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
This game has a learning curve unlike any other COD. It takes some time to get used to.