Hot or not

• Total voters

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
hello i know yall fukking reading this...

is da game worth buying ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hello i know yall fukking reading this...

is da game worth buying ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Just buy it and find out yourself. A lot of people here like it. I don't but I'll wait until they fix the connection issues.

SmoothOperator88

Your friendly neighborhood coli poster
Daps
Reppin
NJ/BK
Coli Gang is the name of the clan. Hit me up for invites. Don't worry about KD cause playing along with us breh ya KD gonna go up :blessed: Coli runs the world :blessed: PS4 tho

Are yall still gonna be accepting invites in a couple months. I'm in there once I cop a PS4.

Being broke and in college sucks brehs :to:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Man I do not like this Exo suit jumping shyt.. Your boy is :trash: in this game. Feels like a completely different game. Had to switch to classic tdm.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
There's no lag issues on the Xbox1. I only lagged like twice in game and it corrected itself. The game is smooth and I'm happy about the killstreaks. New gas can't camp no more and now they're mad. Brilliant idea. New has care too much about k\d and rather camp to get a few kills meanwhile they're losing B but nah they'd rather chill behind some wall and wait for a run and gunner faggggs

No lag on either system I played on. But you right about the camping part.

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First day was cool but on my last play thru I couldn't kill shyt. I would get like 8-9 hit markers and head shots only for the other dude to kill me almost instantly. shyt is mad annoying

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
No lag on either system I played on. But you right about the camping part.
Under your name, you only a a PS logo. So lets just cut the bullshyt M'kay
As for PS and lag, there was a thread on it already, well known that "PSN gone PSN" :mjlol:
And you can ask this very community you are posting from, here's one guy who just talked about it. Don't ignore this mang...
Just buy it and find out yourself. A lot of people here like it. I don't but I'll wait until they fix the connection issues.
Tru :hula: Story

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Connection issues? :scust:

I'll wait before I buy this