CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Good thing I never played ghosts Or mw3 tbh

It's so annoying not being able to turn on people

I agree, you die a bit too fast in this game. It's weird, the time to kill in this game is inconsistent. At times, it feels I die way too fast and at other times, I die in a reasonable amount of shots.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
I agree, you die a bit too fast in this game. It's weird, the time to kill in this game is inconsistent. At times, it feels I die way too fast and at other times, I die in a reasonable amount of shots.

Think that's due to lag compensation?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah it is. Only reason the game is getting good reception is due to the added titanfall features.

For years I heard on here that "COD is trash" which turned into "this is just COD with mechs" as a way to diss titanfall.

Now COD adds some titanfall mechanics, and the same people are running out to buy the game.

Dudes expose themselves everyday B:mjlol:
Breh you know me. You know I bought Titanfall for PC and the season pass and I actually fukk with it still.

The movement in this isn't really that similar though. Like, at all. Its a lot more choppy/mechanical like. Its kind of really fukking tight, IMO. Its different. You kinda feel like you're wearing a power suit type thing because its not as fluid, and as such, you have to really time your dodges and shyt.

I've only played a couple matches online so far, but I've been playing the campaign on hardened to get a hang of the gunplay. Haven't played a CoD for real since maybe MW3. BO2 I had for like a week then got rid of. I'm fukking with this though.I just gotta get a hang of the maneuvering.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh you know me. You know I bought Titanfall for PC and the season pass and I actually fukk with it still.

The movement in this isn't really that similar though. Like, at all. Its a lot more choppy/mechanical like. Its kind of really fukking tight, IMO. Its different. You kinda feel like you're wearing a power suit type thing because its not as fluid, and as such, you have to really time your dodges and shyt.

I've only played a couple matches online so far, but I've been playing the campaign on hardened to get a hang of the gunplay. Haven't played a CoD for real since maybe MW3. BO2 I had for like a week then got rid of. I'm fukking with this though.I just gotta get a hang of the maneuvering.

Yeah I know its not exactly the same. But the "cod with mechs" crew didn't care that titanfall plays nothing like COD.

I just find it funny that after all these same dudes trash cod and titanfall for years. Now all of a sudden are excited and loving this game.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
- Scorestreaks are not that good.
- Secondaries (from what I've used) are under-powered imo
- Assault rifles are dominant.
- Games end fast, it's hard to get high kill games.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm taking on all challengers in free for all on the p3 starting at 8pm

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
This game is ass.
The jetpacks makes combat more annoying
Killstreaks are overpowered
Maps are good, that's the only upside
I'm playing this for 2 more days and if I don't warm up to it, I'm getting my $60 back :pacspit: