Hot or not

• Total voters

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I also thing that Activision needs to fall back for a year and change the format for call of duty. The stories/format is starting to get repetitive.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Not just you fam. Can't get on either. I am NOT HAPPY :birdman:
well my NAT is strict could that be why ? or is yours open and you're having the same probs ? i un installed warefare and im RE installing it now and it's taking forever smh...but when i checked my connections settings xbox says they have a prob on their end...and when i was trying to get on advanced warfare they said the server was un available

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I want this but I got a crazy backlog right now and I let some co-workers convince me to start f*cking with League of Legends. :mjcry:

Buff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
D.M.V
Its better then Ghosts by far in my opinion. Couldn't play Ghosts for more then a week.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah I know its not exactly the same. But the "cod with mechs" crew didn't care that titanfall plays nothing like COD.

I just find it funny that after all these same dudes trash cod and titanfall for years. Now all of a sudden are excited and loving this game.
Breh every time i read your post you whining bout some stan wars shyt :dahell:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Asked my cuz if he copped he was like :beli: naw breh, they ain't fooling me again lol

I'm not copping either, I haven't played COD since MW3 (only played one mission then gave it away)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Asked my cuz if he copped he was like :beli: naw breh, they ain't fooling me again lol

I'm not copping either, I haven't played COD since MW3 (only played one mission then gave it away)

If you have a ps4 just share play and try the game yourself.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I also thing that Activision needs to fall back for a year and change the format for call of duty. The stories/format is starting to get repetitive.

I know u not talking about the campaign cause that shyt is fire.

:camby: