CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope just laughing at the irony of y'all running out to play the titanfall clone.

The respawn team set the standard for multiplayer shooters last gen with modern warefare, and they've done the same this gen with titanfall.

Stay tuned for BF5 to add some "advanced traversal" moves in 2016 :wow:
All this because Larry fall fell off :wow:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*watches in amazement as Sony Stans jump at the chance to play Titanfall without mechs*:lupe:

come on man, that ms vs sony shyt aint needed in every thread....chill....

as for the game: i'm not a mp player like that, so i never got on the cod wave cause the stories and sp never interested me.....this one kinda got my attention with that story trailer, but i'll wait to talk to people i know that play it give and me they impressions of the story.....

on a side note: this series is a juggernaut that wont be stopped...no matter what shyt people talk about the series, people will go out and cop the games when dropped...it's like that with this, madden, and gta....

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
My first expressions:

- Game is fun and fast-paced.
- Spawns need fixing.
- Like every COD game at launch, a solid portion of players are playing passive. A lot of patrolling a section of the map on high ground.
- Enjoyable and good-sized maps imo
- ARs > SMGs
- TTK is a bit too low. It's in between Ghosts and BO2. I would make the TTK like BO2's or a bit lower.
- The audio pop-up of who's talking is too big and obtrusive. And why the fukk is in the middle of the screen.
- Medal pop-ups can be annoying. They seem to pop-up with every kill.

hows the hit detection?

It's okay. I had some trouble when players are dodging and dashing around.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did I say anything about MS or Sony?

The game blatantly "borrows" from another recent shooter. There's nothing wrong with talking about that

come on man.....'watches in amazement as sony stans jump at the chance to play titanfall without mechs*....you couldve talked about the comparison to titanfall without the sony stans part...the min you say that, you turn it into ms vs sony...and i'm just saying: that shyt aint necessary in every thread....you wanna talk about the comparison to titanfall, cool, but leave the focus on the games...

*disclaimer - i've said the same shyt to others like @Fatboi1 when i saw him turning a game thread into that shyt, so dont take it personal*

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
AW was already over a year into development when we got solid information/news on Titanfall.
This means absolutely nothing. No telling what they knew behind the scenes, and games change/add/remove mechanics all the time during development.

I find it hard to believe that this is merely a coincidence.

come on man.....'watches in amazement as sony stans jump at the chance to play titanfall without mechs*....you couldve talked about the comparison to titanfall without the sony stans part...the min you say that, you turn it into ms vs sony...and i'm just saying: that shyt aint necessary in every thread....you wanna talk about the comparison to titanfall, cool, but leave the focus on the games...

*disclaimer - i've said the same shyt to others like @Fatboi1 when i saw him turning a game thread into that shyt, so dont take it personal*

I'm talking directly about those hypocritical people. Obviously I would mention them, but once again it has nothing to do with MS or Sony. Only the hypocritical, conflicting messages I've read here over the years.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking directly about those hypocritical people. Obviously I would mention them, but once again it has nothing to do with MS or Sony. Only the hypocritical, conflicting messages I've read here over the years.

if you wanted to call certain people out, you shouldve just said their names...and from what i've seen on here about titanfall, it wasnt just sony people that talked shyt about that game....pc and some ms people did too....yet, you ignored them and went with 'sony stans'....which turns the focus into ms/sony, and not the whole group of people you talking about....