CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Brehs this shyt just feels right. Of course theres some bugs and fixes that needs to be done but other than that this shyt is fun. And this is coming from a nikka who used to get washed in COD. Anybody who says this plays like Titanfall is a troll. The boost pack is the only thing similar and Advance Warfare does it better:manny:. Plus im a Surgeon with that ARX-160:whew:. Get at me brehs Blaxk_Dynamit3 on the Quad

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Can anybody on the Xbox side play at all? As soon as I try to play online I lose my sound and start lagging during the match? I'm the only one experiencing this??? :why:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
This game is ass.
The jetpacks makes combat more annoying
Killstreaks are overpowered
Maps are good, that's the only upside
I'm playing this for 2 more days and if I don't warm up to it, I'm getting my $60 back :pacspit:

:dahell:

I've played for 5-6 hours and have not come across any OP scorestreak. Is there any specific scorestreak that you believe is OP?

Last edited:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Can anybody on the Xbox side play at all? As soon as I try to play online I lose my sound and start lagging during the match? I'm the only one experiencing this??? :why:
:umad: I'm pretty sure you can watch some gameplay with y'all great media features :troll:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
So what's the consensus?:lupe:

I'm thinking about picking this up next week during the Target B2G1 sale. I thought Destiny would get me through to the new year but I'm tired of the gear grind and that DLC price is kinda steep.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Whoever said leveling up is quick wasn't lying. I've been playing for maybe an hour and already up to level 14. :heh:

Game is fun though. :ehh:

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Try a hard reset. (Hold the Xbox button on the console until it completely shuts down.)

If that doesn't work, I don't know.:yeshrug:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Try a hard reset. (Hold the Xbox button on the console until it completely shuts down.)

If that doesn't work, I don't know.:yeshrug:

I just did a factory reset.. This is pissing me off. You're able to play online with no problems?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I played some of the campaign on my PS4 and it looks good so far. Just trying to get used to the various guns and making sure that I hit my targets more accurately. I didn't try the multiplayer because i'm not really good at shooting games and I prefer the campaign more. It will stay in the rotation with Madden but I will probably trade it in after I beat the story mode :manny:.