CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if you wanted to call certain people out, you shouldve just said their names...and from what i've seen on here about titanfall, it wasnt just sony people that talked shyt about that game....pc and some ms people did too....yet, you ignored them and went with 'sony stans'....which turns the focus into ms/sony, and not the whole group of people you talking about....

The people I was talking about knew exactly who I was talking to, that's why they all quoted me and/or commented within minutes of me making that post.

And no there are no PC dudes or Xbox dudes calling it "COD with mechs" or "trash"

Only person derailing the thread with MS Vs. Sony talk is you.:ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Funny, people with xbox one will buy this game and play it more than his precious titanfall.... then when that gets replaced as the top game played on live, will he then SHUT THE fukk UP....

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people I was talking about knew exactly who I was talking to, that's why they all quoted me and/or commented within minutes of me making that post.

And no there are no PC dudes or Xbox dudes calling it "COD with mechs" or "trash"

Only person derailing the thread with MS Vs. Sony talk is you.:ufdup:
The audacity of this line right here. :wow:

:laff:
I swear this nikka must take trolling lessons or something.

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I copped Titanfall when I first got my One in July and having played both AW and Titanfall I can already say I'm enjoying this a lot more.

The added mobility adds a whole new dimension to the game without feeling over the top like Titanfall.

As for the Maps so far I'd say they range from solid to great. Mixing indoor environments that basically strip the you of the Exo with outdoor environments for you to wild out.

I gotta say tho after playing Halo for years and staying off CoD since the first MW Im terrible right now but I'm having a lot of fun :obama:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah.. i'm good on COD. I know I can't get into that zero recoil, .005 second TTK bullshyt.

It looks smooth though but ehh Halo is what I'd rather play.

Last edited:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
What is the point in this extra movement if it dosent help me to survive? Die quicker in this than in any other cod

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
What is the point in this extra movement if it dosent help me to survive? Die quicker in this than in any other cod

You died faster in Ghosts. This game is on par with MW3 in terms of time to to kill. Def. faster than BO1 and BO2.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Should be in the mail tomorrow, I only want to play the single player my son will probably be on the multi all day though.

I'm impressed so far I'm stuck on a part when you gotta hang on to the bus with one hand then shoot the enemy whose in a truck with your other hand. Then jump on the truck punch the windshield out and jump back on the bus.

I keep missing the bus :flabbynsick:

You'll like it krack shyt is piff.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
You died faster in Ghosts. This game is on par with MW3 in terms of time to to kill. Def. faster than BO1 and BO2.

Good thing I never played ghosts Or mw3 tbh

It's so annoying not being able to turn on people

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I finally get the game installed while offline.. I play a little to get the feel.. Now as soon as I go back online and update I lose game sound and have a terrible connection online.