CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

Buff

Pro
Daps
Reppin
D.M.V
Is the online multiplayer better then blackops 2? that's all I play and I stopped playing that after a week.

EDIT : Meant to say Cod Ghosts. It was terrible.

Last edited:

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
Add me on xbox live: voddy510

Tbh AW is pretty fun after I got past the learning curve

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There is a classic play list with out the jumping.

It's not even the same breh.

Yeah it is. Only reason the game is getting good reception is due to the added titanfall features.

For years I heard on here that "COD is trash" which turned into "this is just COD with mechs" as a way to diss titanfall.

Now COD adds some titanfall mechanics, and the same people are running out to buy the game.

Dudes expose themselves everyday B:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it is. Only reason the game is getting good reception is due to the added titanfall features.

For years I heard on here that "COD is trash" which turned into "this is just COD with mechs" as a way to diss titanfall.

Now COD adds some titanfall mechanics, and the same people are running out to buy the game.

You sound butthurt.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

:what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You sound butthurt.

Nope just laughing at the irony of y'all running out to play the titanfall clone.

The respawn team set the standard for multiplayer shooters last gen with modern warefare, and they've done the same this gen with titanfall.

Stay tuned for BF5 to add some "advanced traversal" moves in 2016 :wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nope just laughing at the irony of y'all running out to play the titanfall clone.

The respawn team set the standard for multiplayer shooters last gen with modern warefare, and they've done the same this gen with titanfall.

I feel you on them setting new standards causing Activision to follow up...

but nah, I don't see BF doing that....

Atleast I hope not.:scust:

Speaking of which, I would pay $135 for a COD Remastered Collection that ranges from Call of Duty 2, Modern Warfare & Modern Warfare 2 :noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Lord I hope the fukk not :snoop: