Hot or not

• Total voters

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Honestly, the sound effects are so trash, that alone takes me out of the game.

The fukk are they using for gun sounds? Airsoft rifles?

It was fun(the little I played this morning) but I couldn't imagine playing BF4 & then playing this immediately after & considering it a serious FPS. :manny:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Share play seriously don't work with this game?? I wanted to try out the campaign.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Game feels like Black Ops mixed with titanfall movement especially the Exo shyt.

Lag compensation is a bytch as usual

if the previous CoD games could work competitively then this one can

not used to having to always look on top of buildings now though

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I wish they would raise the health by like 15%, since you can get shot from all different angles u die way to fast, half the time u can't even use ur boosting abilities to get out of the way

this is all i had to hear for me to pass up on the game... i played ghosts for 2 months as my first game on ps4... and having only played halo.. it was my first twitch 1-2 second kill first person shooter game...

honestly... im just not good at it... im used to having a shield and being able to survive if someone sees u first... thats why i like destiny more and im actually ok at it... but suck at games like cod and BF

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking the same. I ran into a few people who have prestiged already.

Something else I've noticed is Headshots are a little harder to pull off. My accuracy is still the same around 22% but the most headshots I've been able to get in a single game is 4.

The support stuff isn't overblow yet, cuz like someone said its kinda hard to put together a long streak. My longest is 11.

In COD going for head shots is pretty pointless. You kill people so fast that you're better off aiming for the body (bigger target).

HALLOWEEN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
http://i32.tinypic.com/ejvi9e.gif
ra1e20.png

That sounds like a serious problem my dude.... :mjlol: why would you stuff the disc in the console when it's off???
:mjlol: mufuuuckas using NES remedies and shii

The desperation is real :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm kind of mad I bought Destiny digitally. :mad:

Edit: Oh yea shareplay should work on PS4 now. My boy called me and said it worked for him at 3AM EST(i'm guessing it activates for games on pacific time).