CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
IMO you rank up too easy,played a few hours already ranked 46 :dwillhuh:

I was thinking the same. I ran into a few people who have prestiged already.

Something else I've noticed is Headshots are a little harder to pull off. My accuracy is still the same around 22% but the most headshots I've been able to get in a single game is 4.

The support stuff isn't overblow yet, cuz like someone said its kinda hard to put together a long streak. My longest is 11.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston

Something else I've noticed is Headshots are a little harder to pull off. My accuracy is still the same around 22% but the most headshots I've been able to get in a single game is 4.

The support stuff isn't overblow yet, cuz like someone said its kinda hard to put together a long streak. My longest is 11.

is it a UAV fest?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Man this is fukked up. I went to buy the game (Ps3) and they didn't have it in stock (November 3). Instead they offered me a PSN card to redeem the code and download it. I'd imagine a ton of people are trying to download the game now so the speed won't be good. I fukked up.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

It's double xp

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I wish they would raise the health by like 15%, since you can get shot from all different angles u die way to fast, half the time u can't even use ur boosting abilities to get out of the way