Coca-Cola Diabetes HELL in Mexico

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Sugar is more addictive than coke, thats why they put it at every register on stores

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Man i just watched this video last night and shyt is crazy but now i understand why Mexico is(or was for the longest, idk) the obesity capital of the world. Shame tho. One of them ladies said that clean drinking water and coca cola cost about the same and that's wild.

These governments don't be giving any fukks about they people, then wonder why nobody supports them smh
bro when the 1st or last time you read a headline about a politician being broke?

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
the shaman offered coca cola to the gods :snoop:

but real talk the best soda i ever had was in the dominican republic. they definitely make em different in developing countries

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
Diet Coke is worse than regular Coke

I Think it's because of the artificial sweeteners they use in the Diet Coke

This is an old wives tale FYI.:francis:

What typically occurs is that people who are heavy soda drinkers that switch to diet, begin to run at a caloric deficit. Consequently, they feel less satiated, therefore eatin more than they typically would have.

But all else being equal, a diet soda on its own is exceptionally healthier than a non-diet option.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If your thirsty,drink water.
If you have a craving for soda,drink ice cold flavored seltzer/sparkling water.
They even have natural versions of crystal light that are sugar free that you can add to the seltzer for more flavor.

Drinking and eating shyt just because "it tastes good" while you are aware that its harming your body is a backwards ass way of thinking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mother didn't allow me to drink soda growing up and now as an adult I'm thankful. I can't even stand the taste of soda. I beg the people of thecoli to limit the amount of sugar drinks you give your kids (gatorade,caprisuns,soda) they might hate you now but they'll thank you later.

If you absolutely cannot drink water add some fresh lemon (with no sugar of course). These evil as companies put fukken sugar in everything and some people are legit addicted.

Props for this

I recently started drinking water more regularly. I have been having sweet drinks cravings ever since.

:salute:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Water filters are sold in stores. Portable water canisters are sold in stores.
People drink soda because they want to, not because it's inexpensive.

Watched the first half of the vid, until they visit the shaman.

They mentioned access to water, said how much water the bottling plant uses, but nevrrwent back and said to what extent do the locals lack water.
I'd seen enough at that point.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I mean if heroin addicts can survive for years while injecting who knows what, Coke aint so bad:yeshrug: and I'm someone who barely touches fizzy drinks