Coca-Cola Diabetes HELL in Mexico

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
Only sugarfree/zero calorie drinks and water for me.

People will fight tooth and nail to drink regular coke because "It tastes better". But the vast majority of obesity cases is because people sucking down thousands of extra calories of soda per meal.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yeah man, soda ain't the move unless it comes in a combo of the latest fast food sensation.
full

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Man i just watched this video last night and shyt is crazy but now i understand why Mexico is(or was for the longest, idk) the obesity capital of the world. Shame tho. One of them ladies said that clean drinking water and coca cola cost about the same and that's wild.

These governments don't be giving any fukks about they people, then wonder why nobody supports them smh
Sheesh. That’s horrible. :picard:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Apparently artificial sugar is more hazardous to your body than regular sugar. Science is crazy, ain't it?
Except science (real science not your friends nutritionist who saw something on YouTube) has shown over and over that artificial sweeteners aren’t harmful unless ingested in colossal amounts.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Breh by a gallon water container and drink some green tea it will kick colas ass.Also take spirulina or chlorella in the morning. It sound like you need to a spoonful of coconut oil if you get brain fog.
Coconut oil works for brain fog?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Coke with real sugar taste so fukking good :wow:

My dad gave up smoking two years ago has become addicted to coca cola, of course it isn't as bad as smoking but shyt is sad to see.

And not even try buy him coke zero, that shyt will rot in the fridge.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coke with real sugar taste so fukking good :wow:

My dad gave up smoking two years ago has become addicted to coca cola, of course it isn't as bad as smoking but shyt is sad to see.

And not even try buy him coke zero, that shyt will rot in the fridge.

they can both kill you so it is bad

Daps
Get off the damn soda.. goddamn

No sweetened drinks. Self control is a real thing and should be an objective for everyone. No helpless excuses

Food deserts are a real thing, coupled with a lack of proper nutritional knowledge and diet choices, etc. I can understand why people may sometimes make unhealthy food choices.

But when it comes to what you're drinking?

Nah, I agree at least on that part. Barring a legitimate barrier to clean safe drinking water, there's no excuse for not choosing water over juices and soda other than self-control.