Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Demasiada azúcar en su tanque
FNCJdRg.png

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Man i just watched this video last night and shyt is crazy but now i understand why Mexico is(or was for the longest, idk) the obesity capital of the world. Shame tho. One of them ladies said that clean drinking water and coca cola cost about the same and that's wild.

These governments don't be giving any fukks about they people, then wonder why nobody supports them smh
So they’re choosing Coca Cola over clean drinking water?

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Get off the damn soda.. goddamn

No sweetened drinks. Self control is a real thing and should be an objective for everyone. No helpless excuses
My mother didn't allow me to drink soda growing up and now as an adult I'm thankful. I can't even stand the taste of soda. I beg the people of thecoli to limit the amount of sugar drinks you give your kids (gatorade,caprisuns,soda) they might hate you now but they'll thank you later.

If you absolutely cannot drink water add some fresh lemon (with no sugar of course). These evil as companies put fukken sugar in everything and some people are legit addicted.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mother didn't allow me to drink soda growing up and now as an adult I'm thankful. I can't even stand the taste of soda. I beg the people of thecoli to limit the amount of sugar drinks you give your kids (gatorade,caprisuns,soda) they might hate you now but they'll thank you later.

If you absolutely cannot drink water add some fresh lemon (with no sugar of course). These evil as companies put fukken sugar in everything and some people are legit addicted.
I’m addicted to the vitamin water (lemon)

they say there’s no sugar in it but it tastes sweet

:ohhh:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
My co worker who's on dialysis drinks a coke everyday. He would drink more if he wasn't limited to 32oz of fluid per day

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
If you ain’t drinking sparkling water or club soda as your main fizzy drink you lost.

I Hated the stuff as a kid, can’t live without it as an Adult :blessed: