Coca-Cola Diabetes HELL in Mexico

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I done seen it all now. Wow. Within the first 30 seconds of that clip a woman saying coca cola has medicinal value SMH.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Props for this

I recently started drinking water more regularly. I have been having sweet drinks cravings ever since.

:salute:
Several ways to go about it. You can buy a little cheap juicer from Walmart and just keep some lemon juice in it or cut some lemons up and keep them in a zip lock bag in the fridge. Sugar is a a drug and its hard to get off of it so if you absolutely have to have a sweet drink use a little Erythritol sweetner with your lemon water (coffee,green tea etc), but water with just lemon juice should do the trick.

I'm on a completely sugar free diet so if you have any questions feel free to message me. You can still have sweets but you'll be using substitutes like Erythritol. But truly your taste buds will change were some of the sweets you enjoy will be too sweet.

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
fukk outta here.

I drink pop and not gon stop.
those people not hitting no iron and do not have a dedicated veggie.
I eat my own man made tacos.
damn near daily for ten years and i drank pop at least in The past five years a two liter a day easy of coke or fanta grape and i am fine. Pop is bad for people who not doing shyt and do not eat veggies.

fruit juice from any company is what makes you fukk'n fat.
pop from coca cola or Fanta.
ain't gained a pound from the shyt and i can burn that shyt off.

all that other bullshyt especially any Pepsi product is filled with allergens and bullshyt.

coca cola or die.

fukk that other shyt.

art barr

You know you can be skinny/healthy and still have high blood sugar right? They call it lean diabetes.

Sugar ain't going to muscles, so you still working your organs overtime processing all that shyt.

fukk around and find out :sas2:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh by a gallon water container and drink some green tea it will kick colas ass.Also take spirulina or chlorella in the morning. It sound like you need to a spoonful of coconut oil if you get brain fog.

stop.
with this green tea health kick bullshyt.
all that tea and weird health flavor shyt is beaver butt my nikka.
if you look on your beverage and it says natural flavor anything. You drinkin a byproduct from a gland up a beaver's ass.
That shyt not healthy at all.
which i have talked about before.
next please do no suggest no damn coconut either.
I am allergic to that tree nut rodent protein bullshyt.

I will stick to my rib meat oxygenated steak tacos, spinach and coca cola sir.

you not helping nobody be healthy at all.
Plus stop with the health and weight lifting shyt.

that forum was populated by me as the only dedicated poster there originally as well.

yes people in Mexico are in danger because they are preyed upon by a shyt third world country just like us.
yet they are no about to make coca cola a scapegoat for a fukk'n country. Like they try to deflect blame here.

Those people fukked up because their country is ran by fukked up pos types. Who helping our pos country.
continue to make it just as shytty.
in declining escalated negative fashion.
as their pos country ran by pos types.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You know you can be skinny/healthy and still have high blood sugar right? They call it lean diabetes.

Sugar ain't going to muscles, so you still working your organs overtime processing all that shyt.

fukk around and find out :sas2:

like you healthier nikka.

please.

what is the daily protein intake in grams of your veggie you eat on average?
miss me with that dumb shyt like you know.

most of y'all if you work out all powder and probably get your protein from a tub and or rodent diet based shyt.

so stop.

art barr

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pshhh in a lot of stores in the US a single bottle of water cost more than a bottle of coke :what:, a can of soda is the cheapest drink in most gas stations
That's actually not true

Any grocery in the nation got the gallon of water for .80-1.00. A 20oz coke running you at least $1.80.

People just love soda and hate drinking water

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Several ways to go about it. You can buy a little cheap juicer from Walmart and just keep some lemon juice in it or cut some lemons up and keep them in a zip lock bag in the fridge. Sugar is a a drug and its hard to get off of it so if you absolutely have to have a sweet drink use a little Erythritol sweetner with your lemon water (coffee,green tea etc), but water with just lemon juice should do the trick.

I'm on a completely sugar free diet so if you have any questions feel free to message me. You can still have sweets but you'll be using substitutes like Erythritol. But truly your taste buds will change were some of the sweets you enjoy will be too sweet.

again.

all that sugar from fruits will make you fat.
fruit juice will make you fat.
period.

the natural sugar in juice or fruit juices is more harmful and will make you fat.

coca cola and fanta if you actually workout and do the work.
will burn off and stay off.

all that other shyt is giving you fukk'n love handles.

I stopped having love handles.
when i stopped drinking kool aid, juice and all those types of fruit juice.
I was doing 2300 crunches three times a day.

now i do not do crunches.
plus if you saw wtf i did you would be pissed and jealous.

this news story is more about the pos undeveloped procurement fraud on full display in a country. Plus the after effects of procurement fraud and a pos purposefull under developed country.
that is the story.
the government allowed coca cola to do that.
not the people and however they try to deflect upon the people and coca cola in this story.

art barr

art barr

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
again.

all that sugar from fruits will make you fat.
fruit juice will make you fat.
period.

the natural sugar in juice or fruit juices is more harmful and will make you fat.

coca cola and fanta if you actually workout and do the work.
will burn off and stay off.

all that other shyt is giving you fukk'n love handles.

I stopped having love handles.
when i stopped drinking kool aid, juice and all those types of fruit juice.
I was doing 2300 crunches three times a day.

now i do not do crunches.
plus if you saw wtf i did you would be pissed and jealous.

this news story is more about the pos undeveloped procurement fraud on full display in a country. Plus the after effects of procurement fraud and a pos purposefull under developed country.
that is the story.
the government allowed coca cola to do that.
not the people and however they try to deflect upon the people and coca cola in this story.

art barr

art barr
I never told anyone to drink fruit juice. I said use a FEW drops of fresh lemon juice if you can't drink water straight and need some flavor. Im actually with you I don't fukk with fruit juice (OJ,apple etc). But I don't think you can argue thst water with a few drops of lemon will not be substantially better than drinking a Coke filled with a shyt ton of sugar and salt.