Coca-Cola Diabetes HELL in Mexico

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never told anyone to drink fruit juice. I said use a FEW drops of fresh lemon juice if you can't drink water straight and need some flavor. Im actually with you I don't fukk with fruit juice (OJ,apple etc). But I don't think you can argue thst water with a few drops of lemon will not be substantially better than drinking a Coke filled with a shyt ton of sugar and salt.

I have been advocating water in my diet.
I mention water.

Don't skim.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Look on the back of a drink….. sodas be like 39 - 41 grams of sugar….

simply lemonade juice is at least at a decent level at 25 grams…

Pop/soda producers know they killin off generations …. but the shyt ain’t sellin no more fr fr…. If not for the restaurant industry pop producers would be folding

you know mfs dont read the nutrition facts.... thats like 2 zips of sugar in one drink :wtf:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I’m pretty sure it’s more than that coke. Let’s be real. Mexican cuisine is absolute shyt. Dumping a ton of Mayo on corn. Beans and carbs everywhere. Coke alone not causing that spongebob shape

the elote man pulled thru the apartments honkin the horn earlier .. copped a corn and some duros
:eat:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Specifically why I referred to "a single bottle"...as in single serving :what:
It's still not true

You're not going anywhere where a bottle of soda is cheaper than a bottle of water. Especially when soda has gotten more expensive with each year

There are a lot of untruths and impractical assumptions in the "Healthy food is too expensive" framework. Water being more expensive than soda is false and makes no sense on any financial level

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
They took a bunch of people that drink diet soda, took them off of diet, put them back on regular soda and their A1C skyrocketed.

There was an actual study.

I drink a good amount of diet soda, my bloodwork is spectacular and it takes the edge off a sweet tooth and also makes you full if hungry.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Havent drank soda since August 2011. 10 years free now :blessed:

I live with brehs who drink Coke every single day. Thats their water, no lie. Them nikkas gonna have a hard time in their 40s.