Coach K (manager of Yachty, Migos) asks KTT user to perform sexual acts in return for work

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I'll never forget trey songz getting drilled screaming "breed me!" in a hotel years back.

idk about now but early on "1st/2nd album days" he was sexing troy taylor & kev liles

& of course ll cool j almost getting caught by his kid in bed w another man. & writing love letters to Maxwell .

:gucci::gucci::gucci:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I will try to find it and post it
Russell Simmons' Nephew Alleges Gay, Cult-Like Rituals At Def Jam

Starts at 41 minute part I think. They ask him about ritualistic stuff he might have seen at Def Jam.

Flatlinerz – 2015 Interview

When speaking about rituals, the group was asked about witnessing rituals and Def Jam:

“Yep, Yep! I am not giving my soul up and I’m not giving my hole up! Your a$$hole is connected to your spine and your spine is connected to your brain”

Surely Russell Simmons wouldn’t be like that would he?

“Like I said everyone has got a good side and a bad side. Everyone has got them eyes for you to see. That’s all I’m gonna say, I ain’t gonna say anymore that’s my Uncle and I love him. That’s all I’m gonna say on that level, on other levels we can talk, but not right now. Everybody has good parts about them but nobody is gonna get to up there with out going through alotta s**t of which I am not willing to go through.”

When asked about the success of Jay-Z Redrum said this:

“He got to the top how he got there. You are asking for answers that we could expand on but s**t is dangerous ni**a. So what I am going to say is any mutha fu**a with eyes can see. Its very clear because they want it to be clear. They want you to make a decision. I know mutha f***az that worship Satan, but they want you to listen to them because you accept it. They want you to know. They own in!”

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
26Q5YQt.jpg
:picard::scust::gucci:

The price of fame...:francis:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What the fukk did I just read?
:dahell:
:francis:

I just read the first page and I've been just disgusted for the past 45 minutes!

This gon get ugly for Coach K regardless of it this is fake or not.

WE've talked about this pedophilia and gay shyt and how it's in every damn industry and it's too obvious it's heavy in the game now especially amongst these drug addled soundcloud rappers willing to do anything even if it's sucking nikkas dikks for supreme and kush.

They ain't. I guess some of them think they get on due to hard work and social media posturing...

Nah....them fakkits out there willing to turn nikkas out for them to fulfill their dreams of stardom.

Nothing is as it seems.

This some Dan Schneider/Marc-Collins Rector/LA Reid/Chris Stokes/Lou Perlman level of sexual deviancy.

Watch this thread magically disappear somehow in the next 5 hours tho...
:mjpls:
just googled them nikkas..evil with no punishment..

but let a nikka get caught with some work lol