CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Gavin Newson probably tight as hell if they tryna make him go now. Im pretty sure he wants to go after this term and not now but he might be pulled into this.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
kamala is popular with black women who lead with talking about being black women.

kamala is not popular enough to cause ANY black democrat to not vote for the democrat.
She doesn't need to be. LSA. Is small microcosm sample to bet on. They completely ignore anything negative about her in droves. There are some that spew the same info as I have done on here.

But black women are easily scared. And when they are scared, they don't think straight at all. A black women will literally tear her house apart at the 1st sign that the man isn't up to par.

Black women have been turned out by feminism as plotted by COINTELPRO and that's why Black Women pride themselves on voting 95 DEMS.

They cannot be movers and shakers because they are always scared of being assed out and always have to out children first. That's why Black women are the face of so many DEMOCRAT propagandizing plots.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gavin Newson probably tight as hell if they tryna make him go now. Im pretty sure he wants to go after this term and not now but he might be pulled into this.
nah, he'd step in in a second. and i wish to christ they would :yeshrug:

the biden/harris ticket is finished, its brand is garbage. i want that newsom/whitmer ticket

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think Biden steps down by Friday, but that's just a guess.
I think so too. If it's going to happen, it'll happen once the Republican convention ends. All of their messaging was tailored towards attacking Biden: the guest speakers, the ads, everything. I believe it would hurt them somewhat if the nominee were someone else after dedicating so much focus on Biden alone.

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bag of oranges or Biden
Trump still losing

You probably thought the Bulls was finna do any noise with D rose in his prime :mjlol:
Your energy definitely caused Lonzo ball legs to be fukked up
Bro. It's @Morethan1 nikka in here that doesn't understand wtf y'all are talking about. Tha fukk Biden gotta do with Ball brother knees :dahell:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I'm so glad I stopped blindly following the Democratic party yrs ago. I'm a proudly registered independent who's quietly turning sort of republican or maybe just more conservative I'll say. Make good money and have to pay these high azz California taxes and you'll sing a bit of a different tune yourself. I don't blame Biden for the fukk shyt that's going on though. But the Democratic Party as a whole looking real clueless right now, worse than even 1968 in Chicago.
I claim independent even I'll probably never vote Republican locally. I know it's a politician's job to lie, but if you can't acknowledge a fukk up on the most minimal of levels, those are people you can't be around in real life without wanting to throw a brick at them.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
young voters dont vote and they dont see the bigger picture to vote for democrats outside of whining all the time

now look at the squad…they’re all crashing out and losing elections and falling in line to support the democrat. It wasn’t worth it.
Not true. Young.voters.always vote due to the new shiny.tool they can use. Once they seen the bullshyt, you damn right they bailed out.

The thing is with ageism, they never wanna see things from multiple perspectives. It's always their perspective, that's why these silent generations think they gotta out vote us. When they are no longer viable assets to a nation developing.

We don't trust each other.

Old vs young
Dumb vs smart
Educated vs uneducated

Constant schism is a psychological warfare tactic that the CIA has mastered to keep us divided.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She doesn't need to be. LSA. Is small microcosm sample to bet on. They completely ignore anything negative about her in droves. There are some that spew the same info as I have done on here.

But black women are easily scared. And when they are scared, they don't think straight at all. A black women will literally tear her house apart at the 1st sign that the man isn't up to par.

Black women have been turned out by feminism as plotted by COINTELPRO and that's why Black Women pride themselves on voting 95 DEMS.

They canceled be movers and shakers.cause.they are always scared of being asked out. That's why Black women are the fac eof so many DEMOCRAT plots
they’re a LOUD minority.

Fam. I’m black. They’ll be whining…all the way to the booth. We can’t keep doing this thing where we say black voters are talented and nuanced strategic voters then think they’ll crash out if Kamala isn’t on the ticket.

They know Kamala isn’t Obama. and the few who actually are that delusional aren’t large enough in stature to do shyt about it. They’ll fire off some slick tweets and quote about how Malcolm X said black women are disrespected …and it won’t matter. They’re all going to the booth.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not true. Young.voters.always vote due to the new shiny.tool they can use. Once they seen the bullshyt, you damn right they bailed out.

The thing is with ageism, they never wanna see things from multiple perspectives. It's always their perspective, that's why these silent generations think they gotta out vote us. When they are no longer viable assets to a nation developing.

We don't trust each other.

Old vs young
Dumb vs smart
Educated vs uneducated

Constant schism is a psychological warfare tactic that the CIA has mastered to keep us divided.
They seriously are on Roland’s show acting ike theres gonna be some massive black backlash if Kamala is skipped.

I rarely disagree with Roland but he’s wrong here.

Black voters will fall in line with ANY democrat. No one gives a fukk about Kamala like that, and I personally like her (loved her more as a senator) enough to allow Trump to win.

apparently theres rumors that donors are trying to pull the CBC off of Biden and threatening to withhold donations…Roland keeps saying that theres this risk of black dems not voting if Kamala gets skipped, not just pulled….

I do NOT see it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
nah, he'd step in in a second. and i wish to christ they would :yeshrug:

the biden/harris ticket is finished, its brand is garbage. i want that newsom/whitmer ticket
Whitmer is someone they shoulda been prepping for this.

Low key, I think they kinda liked Cuomo but he ruined everything in more ways than one. Cuomo left behind so much shyt he almost took down the state (I don't think outsiders know how close Zeldin was to taking NY away from Hochul and if the election was this year instead, he'd destroy her)

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I'd accept her as President if it came down to it but, this gif enrages me for some reason :heh:

giphy.webp
You statement reminded me of this: