CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Dems brought this on themselves with Bernie. The Millenials and Younger Gen X wanted Bernie and the Dems was force feeding a very unlikable HRC.

I remember HRC used to mouth off at Obama when he was president.

Bernie had to deny his Jewish heritage so much to gain a foothold in politics as far as he did, and he still got hosed.

When your future liberal voters see you openly conspire like this, it's about time to eat Crow. Now they got a murder of it to consume with no tabasco sauce.
dems didn’t hurt bernie. Bernie fans lied to themselves about how unpopular he was with general electoral audiences and actual democrats. They’re just loud enough to fool people into thinking they’re a real audience.

Bernie lost by larger margins the 2nd time with 100% name identity.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I'm so glad I stopped blindly following the Democratic party yrs ago. I'm a proudly registered independent who's quietly turning sort of republican or maybe just more conservative I'll say. Make good money and have to pay these high azz California taxes and you'll sing a bit of a different tune yourself. I don't blame Biden for the fukk shyt that's going on though. But the Democratic Party as a whole looking real clueless right now, worse than even 1968 in Chicago.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The Dems brought this on themselves with Bernie. The Millenials and Younger Gen X wanted Bernie and the Dems was force feeding a very unlikable HRC.

Bernie had to deny his Jewish heritage so much to gain a foothold in politics as far as he did, and he still got hosed.

When your future liberal voters see you openly conspire like this, it's about time to eat Crow. Now they got a murder of it to consume with no tabasco sauce.

Remember when they said Bernie was too old to run for president :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Bernie was way too far to the left to win a general election though. And those old people the ones that vote, wanted Biden.

Bernie would have gotten rolled up in a wood
No he wouldn't. The silent and baby boomer generation were out numbered in 2016 as far as eligible voters. Bernie had a movement with the youth and was actually saying shyt that was effective to the future of.Americans who.will be the blood of the country. Noticed how Baby Boomers ain't tryna retire and wasn't then and ain't now. Them.old b*stards are stubborn and feel like they know what's best for a country that they are not the life force for anymore.

I'm not an agent, but when you ostracized the youth as much as the silent and baby Boomers have..you got shyt like this.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
TBH…I dont quite know…cause a lot of people voted for Obama to “prove they’re not racist”…Kamala’s real flaw in the USA in 2024 is…being a woman :francis:
2008 was an entirely different political climate. People aren't trying to prove they aren't racist in 2024, they want you to know that they are in fact racist, and they're tired of hiding it or pretending to be ashamed of it. Trump's VP pick is getting torn apart by his base for being married to an Indian woman, only reason he'll be tolerated is because Emperior Godking Trump said so.

Alot of people dont understand the state of the republican party right now.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm so glad I stopped blindly following the Democratic party yrs ago. I'm a proudly registered independent who's quietly turning sort of republican or maybe just more conservative I'll say. Make good money and have to pay these high azz California taxes and you'll sing a bit of a different tune yourself. I don't blame Biden for the fukk shyt that's going on though. But the Democratic Party as a whole looking real clueless right now, worse than even 1968 in Chicago.
You do know that conservatives have baked in plans to raise taxes for everyone not part of the elite. You saying you make "good money" means you not part of that club, you're gonna get fukked wherever you go

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
dems didn’t hurt bernie. Bernie fans lied to themselves about how unpopular he was with general electoral audiences and actual democrats. They’re just loud enough to fool people into thinking they’re a real audience.

Bernie lost by larger margins the 2nd time with 100% name identity.
They sabotaged Bernie. Ain't no way you gonna say shyt like that when HRC is the most unlikable Democrat candidate in modern history for DEMS.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2008 was an entirely different political climate. People aren't trying to prove they aren't racist in 2024, they want you to know that they are in fact racist, and they're tired of hiding it or pretending to be ashamed of it. Trump's VP pick is getting torn apart by his base for being married to an Indian woman, only reason he'll be tolerated is because Emperior Godking Trump said so.

Alot of people dont understand the state of the republican party right now.
did you just compare the GOP to democrats?

Kamala’s issue isn’t that she’s black anymore. Its that she’s a goofy woman...

almost wish Biden had picked Val Deming’s…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They sabotaged Bernie. Ain't no way you gonna say shyt like that when HRC is the most unlikable Democrat candidate in modern history for DEMS.
They didn’t sabotage bernie. Bernie fans were just upset they didn’t get gold card membership gloves because bernie is not, nor was he ever, a democrat. Not to mention, claiming you want to ruin other democrats wasn’t going to fly

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
It would probably be better to just kill yourself so you ain't gotta deal with what the nikkas with big nuts gotta handle.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Dermocrats had more than 3 years to prepare for this and they didn't. I don't want Biden to lose, but if the Democrats lose they deserve it. They've made it to where the country is legit screwed no matter what, so you're reduced to voting out of fear and that's no way to approach elections every cycle.

Bernie bros can't say shyt. All they do is talk.

and this goes for the Democrats even now.

3+ years, couldn't prep for this. 3+ years yet the primaries came, instead of picking someone they wanted, you had dumbasses in Michigan voting with their vaginas because of the whole Israel /Palestine situation. Instead of doing "protest votes" vote for who you think could do better and live with it. Jefferies, Newsom, Nick Cannon, whoever. I don't care. The primaries prove that abstaining or voting off emotion does nothing. On a local level, I saw how tiered voting works and it lets you know there's more than 1 option and not enough Americans are smart enough to take advantage of that.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
did you just compare the GOP to democrats?

Kamala’s issue isn’t that she’s black anymore. Its that she’s a goofy woman...

almost wish Biden had picked Val Deming’s…
Biden had to garner the black vote and Kamala is popular amongst black women cause of her fair skinned and HBCU degrees and sorority.

Kamala was a failed vanity project of DEI for Biden and I know he regrets it. But he needed the black vote.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Can’t believe it’s people that think Kamala is a legit option

If she was a legit option none of this would be happening cause Biden wouldn’t have ran a second term

Nikkas seen her 3 times in 4 years

This fakkit Mike pence was on my tv every day for 4 years
seriously.

didn't her campaign crash and burn in 2020 in spectacular fashion? She's not a serious candidate :manny: