CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
And they will vote out of fear.

The psychology of black women is laid in fear.

The majority of black women will vote out of fear of Trump. They are by far the most illogical group between the genders of black men and black women.

Black women will always vote against their black interests instead of voting for logic.

Kamala ain't a logical vote.

This election is about showing both sides to stop playing around with Americans.

But no one sees this but black men.

Black women have this ideology about saving America with their vote. Meanwhile it's setting black America behind.

They pride themselves on voting 95 per cent Dems and they know the dems won't do shyt. But FEAR...FEAR OF RED PRESIDENTS make them vote Blue. Policies be damned..
You do know that what you are saying is that voting for Trump is voting “for” your best interests, and that black women are in large part illogical, emotion ruled, mindless idiots, and somehow voting for the candidate that wants to control their body, destroy all programs created to make sure that they are considered for jobs that they would automatically be disqualified for because of their race and sex, and dismantle the civil rights act is actually in their best interest? Sometimes I get so confused on here….

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Roland is a fukking idiot and he doesn't under lstand psychology of the American Negro Woman.

They are a scary bunch.

I can geaux into the deep of this dark psychology but I don't wanna be a misandrist. But Black women are designed to be your enemy when it comes to politics. They are not meant to vote in the interest of the black community. They are compromised politically. Yes they will rally against the police etc but presidential elections?

They are your enemy. Look at how the champion jesus over blackmen.

People not thinking long term. Being focused on the most unimportant, irrelevant details is how we got into the mess we're in now.

:snoop:
Welcomeback. Give me the bullet point edition of your take

No the fukk its not. Its being a goofy unlikable woman
Kamala could have spent these 4 years positioning herself to be a another Michelle obama, mix with the right black celebs and power players, start initiatives for the black community, school systems, healthy lunches, after school programs, etc.

And yet she has done nothing to instill any confidence or likability in terms of being a president or leader since or just flat out proving she even gives a fukk :yeshrug:

ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.

Anything else than this is unacceptable:

anigif_sub-buzz-9426-1504628099-9.gif

:wow:

Kamala MUST draw POLITICAL blood via a first strike. Biden has to feel blind sided. Obama has to be shocked and impressed and Pelosi/Jefferies and donors must also be surprised by how she manages to steal the spotlight. Remember…kamala is hoping the “establishment” doesn’t snake her out either. And they’re coming for her too because she seems weak. She MUST stand on her own.

Kamala has 1-2 weeks to make history. Anything less, and she wont win, much less beat a contested primary.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
You do know that conservatives have baked in plans to raise taxes for everyone not part of the elite. You saying you make "good money" means you not part of that club, you're gonna get fukked wherever you go
Yeah I'm fully aware of this. But I vote for my interests not against.
It would probably be better to just kill yourself so you ain't gotta deal with what the nikkas with big nuts gotta handle.
How witty of you. I'd be willing to bet you never really sit down and think about real shyt a day in your life. So keep making jokes funny man. I see you got Detroit in your name so I'll just chalk it up to not knowing any better.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People were saying this morning that Biden was gaining :dead:either retards, or just delusional
he is trending upwards because the primaries are over and theres no speculation about other candidates on active ballots but not because his general outlook is improving.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They seriously are on Roland’s show acting ike theres gonna be some massive black backlash if Kamala is skipped.

I rarely disagree with Roland but he’s wrong here.

Black voters will fall in line with ANY democrat. No one gives a fukk about Kamala like that, and I personally like her (loved her more as a senator) enough to allow Trump to win.

apparently theres rumors that donors are trying to pull the CBC off of Biden and threatening to withhold donations…Roland keeps saying that theres this risk of black dems not voting if Kamala gets skipped, not just pulled….

I do NOT see it.

yep. Roland and the shills have already pledged their unwavering loyalty to the democratic party. Dems dont care about his opinion and dont respect him. They know they will complain for a few days then fall in line. That's why Kamala will not be on the ticket when Biden steps down.

The black vote is baked in and guaranteed no matter who Dems run. They know black women arent going anywhere so they are comfortable disrespecting them to their face. The goal is going to try to get more white voters and white women to switch over from Trump to the Dem ticket. And white women aint voting for Kamala.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
You do know that what you are saying is that voting for Trump is voting “for” your best interests, and that black women are in large part illogical, emotion ruled, mindless idiots, and somehow voting for the candidate that wants to control their body, destroy all programs created to make sure that they are considered for jobs that they would automatically be disqualified for because of their race and sex, and dismantle the civil rights act is actually in their best interest? Sometimes I get so confused on here….
I didn't say any of what you are saying.

I said that no matter what, black women will not be the ones to withhold their vote, because Black Women at large will sacrifice themselves out of fear.

They did that on the plantation. It's innate in them. The powers that be that psychologically understand us and gave us our identity and religion flex this.

The Black woman has to vote on survival than revolution.

The Black Messiah will never be a Woman. Because due to the fact they are jesus lovers and champion jesus over their men to lead their household.

Men based their decisions in reality and women base their decisions in emotions.

What was the running theme of Black women in 2020? Saving this nation by voting in droves to a problem we all are facing now.

And they want to back Kamala Harris? They just don't learn.

But again....I can geaux deeper but I'm not bout to be called a misogynist because I understand psychology, history and the CIA warfare against Black folk in this country

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
ONLY way Kamala wins is if she POLITICALLY stabs biden in the back with a swift clean clear decisive strike in the next week to establish dominance, show she can command respect, and to back-down other challengers to the presidency. If she doesn’t do that, she won’t make it out of a brokered convention.

She has to show she can overcome and step on anything Biden is doing and show she’s not just a token politician and that she’s her own person who can take the reins and control the tempo.

She has to be unafraid to make enemies, plus as a VP she can’t go back to being a senator or governor etc a this point. She has to make a generational swing for the top spot against all odds.

Think to yourself…would dikk Cheney be hoed out like this? Absolutely not.

Anything else than this is unacceptable:

anigif_sub-buzz-9426-1504628099-9.gif

:wow:

Kamala MUST draw POLITICAL blood via a first strike. Biden has to feel blind sided. Obama has to be shocked and impressed and Pelosi/Jefferies and donors must also be surprised by how she manages to steal the spotlight. Remember…kamala is hoping the “establishment” doesn’t snake her out either. And they’re coming for her too because she seems weak. She MUST stand on her own.

Kamala has 1-2 weeks to make history. Anything less, and she wont win, much less beat a contested primary.
This I agree...but you think a woman who used her p*ssy to attain power vs her brain would be so daring?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kamala could have spent these 4 years positioning herself to be a another Michelle obama, mix with the right black celebs and power players, start initiatives for the black community, school systems, healthy lunches, after school programs, etc.

And yet she has done nothing to instill any confidence or likability in terms of being a president or leader since or just flat out proving she even gives a fukk. :yeshrug:

She probably knows her only chance at presidency is watching biden deteriorate further

Copmala was a bad bet from jump her entire history was trash...:scust: the more you dig the more corrupt things she did. Plus people hate her she's power hungry and unlikable.