CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
they’re a LOUD minority.

Fam. I’m black. They’ll be whining…all the way to the booth. We can’t keep doing this thing where we say black voters are talented and nuanced strategic voters then think they’ll crash out if Kamala isn’t on the ticket.

They know Kamala isn’t Obama. and the few who actually are that delusional aren’t large enough in stature to do shyt about it. They’ll fire off some slick tweets and quote about how Malcolm X said black women are disrespected …and it won’t matter. They’re all going to the booth.
And they will vote out of fear.

The psychology of black women is laid in fear.

The majority of black women will vote out of fear of Trump. They are by far the most illogical group between the genders of black men and black women.

Black women will always vote against their black interests instead of voting for logic.

Kamala ain't a logical vote.

This election is about showing both sides to stop playing around with Americans.

But no one sees this but black men.

Black women have this ideology about saving America with their vote. Meanwhile it's setting black America behind.

They pride themselves on voting 95 per cent Dems and they know the dems won't do shyt. But FEAR...FEAR OF RED PRESIDENTS make them vote Blue. Policies be damned..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
U know what wouldbe a great tweet for this? if someone photoshops the scene where Adrienne is arguing with Rocky about his fight with Drago and she says "you cant win, Rocky!" and they put Pelosi's face over Adrienne and Biden's face over Rocky's. And then he leaves and while the "There's no Easy Way Out" montage is going on while Rocky/Biden is in his car, they have flashbacks of the 2008/12 Obama presidency playing. :mjlol:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
kamala is popular with black women who lead with talking about being black women.

kamala is not popular enough to cause ANY black democrat to not vote for the democrat.

People not thinking long term. Being focused on the most unimportant, irrelevant details is how we got into the mess we're in now.

:snoop:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
How the fukk does Nancy Pelosi hold this much power... Im not saying shes wrong, Biden is a decrepit old war mongering closet racist but still... Joey needs to regulate like bytch, who the fukk are you to speak to me like this :gucci:

Id honestly rather have Harris in there but Trump got a decent track record on beating (and assaulting) women, she needs to have a strong moment at the DNC to seal the deal but man... Biden getting disrespected by his own team is crazy

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
They seriously are on Roland’s show acting ike theres gonna be some massive black backlash if Kamala is skipped.

I rarely disagree with Roland but he’s wrong here.

Black voters will fall in line with ANY democrat. No one gives a fukk about Kamala like that, and I personally like her (loved her more as a senator) enough to allow Trump to win.

apparently theres rumors that donors are trying to pull the CBC off of Biden and threatening to withhold donations…Roland keeps saying that theres this risk of black dems not voting if Kamala gets skipped, not just pulled….

I do NOT see it.

Roland is a fukking idiot and he doesn't under lstand psychology of the American Negro Woman.

They are a scary bunch.

I can geaux into the deep of this dark psychology but I don't wanna be a misandrist. But Black women are designed to be your enemy when it comes to politics. They are not meant to vote in the interest of the black community. They are compromised politically. Yes they will rally against the police etc but presidential elections?

They are your enemy. Look at how the champion jesus over blackmen.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If trump wins the white man getting a 2nd pandemic poppin and the dems will blame it on deregulation.
Republicans, masking off, not gonna have any voters left

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Kamala could have spent these 4 years positioning herself to be a another Michelle obama, mix with the right black celebs and power players, start initiatives for the black community, school systems, healthy lunches, after school programs, etc.

And yet she has done nothing to instill any confidence or likability in terms of being a president or leader since or just flat out proving she even gives a fukk. :yeshrug:

She probably knows her only chance at presidency is watching biden deteriorate further

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And they will vote out of fear.

The psychology of black women is laid in fear.

The majority of black women will vote out of fear of Trump. They are by far the most illogical group between the genders of black men and black women.

Black women will always vote against their black interests instead of voting for logic.

Kamala ain't a logical vote.

This election is about showing both sides to stop playing around with Americans.

But no one sees this but black men.

Black women have this ideology about saving America with their vote. Meanwhile it's setting black America behind.

They pride themselves on voting 95 per cent Dems and they know the dems won't do shyt. But FEAR...FEAR OF RED PRESIDENTS make them vote Blue. Policies be damned..
you’re proving my point

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
How the fukk does Nancy Pelosi hold this much power... Im not saying shes wrong, Biden is a decrepit old war mongering closet racist but still... Joey needs to regulate like bytch, who the fukk are you to speak to me like this :gucci:

Id honestly rather have Harris in there but Trump got a decent track record on beating (and assaulting) women, she needs to have a strong moment at the DNC to seal the deal but man... Biden getting disrespected by his own yeam is crazy
She's had strong support from donors forever that's why she's so powerful.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Kamala could have spent these 4 years positioning herself to be a another Michelle obama, mix with the right black celebs and power players, start initiatives for the black community, school systems, healthy lunches, after school programs, etc.

And yet she has done nothing to instill any confidence or likability in terms of being a president or leader since or just flat out proving she even gives a fukk. :yeshrug:

She probably knows her only chance at presidency is watching biden deteriorate further
She had one fukking job. Border czar. She literally was in charge of one of the biggest humanitarian disasters in America history. And not once did I hear a peep from her about it. Let alone do something