CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They get it unless they wanna do construction lol.

They just talk to confuse other races.

They know of white males llse ppwee to asian black and Hispanic businesses we won't hire them like that so they stay on code. I always said these rich white liberals don't love around us nor would they want to. It's just fske oitrsfe since then I've this social justice angle to line their pockets when in reality they dont care to help or be involved with us.
Yeah white women will have you fukked up out here, working hard, fighting for equality and shyt. Meanwhile they at home living off their husband’s money, voting the next white man in office.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Welp. Black people did what they had to do and came out and voted against that piece of shyt. I hope the media come down on white women now. Isn't it funny how all these rape allegations are coming from white women yet white women have voted for Moore and Trump in droves? I get white men...but white women? Those tears mean nothing to me cuz when the chips are down they would still support rape, pedophilia and mysogyny.

Daps
Yes.
We’ve had 30 page long debates because of one extreme case of a Black woman saying something.
“Stay on code” is something I see on this site, nothing something I subscribe to. I’m poking fun at the retarded nature of much of the discourse here.

I see your bytch ass is trying to take king musa's vacated throne of top male feminist.

I can't wait until you're inevitable exposure

:mjgrin:

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
:snoop: that's why I never in my life put white women on any kind of pedal stool. They the ones that see you with 3 items in ya hand at dollar general and they be in front with a buggy full of hot pockets and michelobs and wont let you go in front. Then be loadin they shyt up in a 78 f150 and look at you like you the broke one getting in a new car with dealership tags
:dead:

Daps
White women are the weakest link in the global womens rights movement but use hollywood as their hustle to paint thêmselves as the leaders of womens rights:mjlol:

wheres that thread I made:

White women Scared of White men Y'all (Weakest Womens Group + The Coli Snow Queenz taskforce)

cacs came in here trying to cape and act confused by white women cowardice and manipulation

White women love and are in love with white men so they support them.

Hollywood is an illusion.