CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
they will do another million white women march against abuse ỏr some bullshyte:mjlol: and most of the 64% who voted for roy moore will be out thểre faking outrage:hhh:

shyt kills me who the fukk they think they fooling?

Whole world see white woman for what they are now.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
White women are loyal to white men.

They get it unless they wanna do construction lol.

They just talk to confuse other races.
Lol what's funny is we're looking to the white woman like they have EVER been on the right side of history. They're are no different from the white man. Those numbers don't lie...they want this just as much as the white men.

They know of white males llse ppwee to asian black and Hispanic businesses we won't hire them like that so they stay on code. I always said these rich white liberals don't love around us nor would they want to. It's just fske oitrsfe since then I've this social justice angle to line their pockets when in reality they dont care to help or be involved with us.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
shyt kills me who the fukk they think they fooling?

Whole world see white woman for what they are now.
they will continue their hustle because other women dont challenge nỏr call them out after stuff like this. white women will claim victim sisterhood if they tried.

black men pointing it out wont do any good because we ảre men. it is up to real women from all over the world and thêse so called twitter feminist to hold white women to task everytime they do this bullshyte...But we know that will never happen

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Loyal to the religion of so-called White Supremacy. WW have issues in 2017 with WM (as they're progressively looking to usurp his vessel) but they're not going to do anything that's counterproductive to their own station. Help maintain the system finely crafted by her Men first, then continue the gender war second :ehh:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are y'all really gonna make this a pissing contest between black men and women over a couple of percentage points:gucci:
Yes.
We’ve had 30 page long debates because of one extreme case of a Black woman saying something.
“Stay on code” is something I see on this site, nothing something I subscribe to. I’m poking fun at the retarded nature of much of the discourse here.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I believe it... You had so many white women from Bama saying they’re lying or why are they coming out now. Entertainers out here getting took down but this man is about to be on the senate with horrible alligations. Apparently though the idea is for the Republicans to get the seat and then put Moore under investigation... then if he got to go they can appoint another republican to the same seat. I believe that too.