CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:snoop: that's why I never in my life put white women on any kind of pedal stool. They the ones that see you with 3 items in ya hand at dollar general and they be in front with a buggy full of hot pockets and michelobs and wont let you go in front. Then be loadin they shyt up in a 78 f150 and look at you like you the broke one getting in a new car with dealership tags

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: that's why I never in my life put white women on any kind of pedal stool. They the ones that see you with 3 items in ya hand at dollar general and they be in front with a buggy full of hot pockets and michelobs and wont let you go in front. Then be loadin they shyt up in a 78 f150 and look at you like you the broke one getting in a new car with dealership tags
phil-bee-interiors-035511-268211.jpg

:deadmanny:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Hitting their locks/alarm like you want their shyt... :mjlol: